Transporting a motorcycle from one location to the next without having to rack up the mileage or causing it any possible harm is best done with the help of a reputable transport company experienced with motorcycle transport from Arlington Heights.
Actually, A1 Auto Transport offers an array of services to better suit your needs and they have a cost effective method of transport, open air shipping.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Shipping Services to Consider.
- Open air shipping.
- Enclosed shipping.
- Crated shipping.
- Door to door.
- Terminal to terminal.
- Expedited delivery.
- Guaranteed delivery.
- Insurance coverage.
Depending on how much time you are working with, you may want to consider guaranteed delivery or expedited services for your motorcycle’s transport. This will only assure that it gets there even faster and puts your bike as high priority. These extra services aren’t too costly and worth it if you’re working with a time crunch.
Preparing Your Motorcycle for Its Journey.
Preparing your bike for transport is quite straightforward. Nonetheless, it must be prepped correctly in order for it to be accepted by the driver for transport. Start by cleaning the entire motorcycle off. Leave only the factory features behind. That means to remove any loose items such as saddle bags, or other objects that did not come with the bike originally.
Write down any visible damages to the motorcycle. This could be scratches, dents and other visible markings. Even take pictures of the damage. This will help you determine whether or not any damages occurred during the transport. If you find any other damages, inform the driver who will then fill out a report for you to sign. This means you can then go on to file a claim through the transport company’s insurance.
Disable your motorcycle’s alarm and other safety features for transport. Make sure you give your keys to the driver and that you have the Bill of Lading. Collect any contact information you might need so that you can get a hold of the driver if necessary.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?