It is more secure to hire a professional shipping company rather than trusting a colleague or friend to take the bike to the needed destination. The advantages of using a transport solution provider over just any other person are:
- You can follow up when the bike delivery seems to delay especially through the tracking abilities.
- A shipping company offers insured services while the friend or colleague does not. Typically, with the shipper, you will get compensated for any damages on your bike.
- Shippers are vetted and licensed by government bodies before they begin the shipping activities, unlike the typical individuals or confidants.
- Shippers use professional tools to secure and strap-down the motorbikes, unlike friends who use improvised material.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
We have many shipping options, and if you are unsure of which best suits your needs, our experts will help you.
- Air transport. We have the air shipping as our fastest motorcycle shipping method. However, freight fees are higher than in other options.
- Rail transport. Trains can be great long-distance means of moving motorcycles. They have a more significant carrying capacity than other inland methods.
- Water transport. Water vessels are very convenient when it comes to shipping bikes to foreign countries. Manufacturers and dealers make the highest percentage of persons who use water shipping methods.
- Road transport. Shipping bikes from one state or city to the other can be done via road shipping.
Depending on the weather, precedence, and budget among others, customers can use either enclosed and non-enclosed shipping methods.
We also have delivery alternatives, which the users get to choose from. They include port-to-port, terminal-to-terminal, and door-to-door transport.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Preparing a bike for shipping should not be a burden to bike owners. Motorbike preparation is the surest way of ensuring the motorbike reaches the recipient in pristine conditions. The preparation methods should be performed while observing great caution. The methods are such as:
- Using mechanics to examine the motorcycles’ engines and perform maintenance checks.
- Investing in a pressure gauge and pump to check the amount of pressure in the tires and pump in the air if it is not enough.
- Draining fluids and folding in the side mirrors.
- Washing the motorcycle and taking images, showing all parts including the damaged ones.
- Disconnect the alarm devices and the battery.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- The accessibility of offices. Can you locate the exact spot of the shipper’s offices? Make sure the offices are in your town. With this, you will have a place to rush to in case you find something amiss with the bike shipment.
- Check the certificates and licenses. Just like any other business venture, your shipper should have legal permits from a government agency before handling your motorcycle. To verify the registration details, note the US DOT and MC numbers and look up their company details on the internet.
- Be keen on the type of tools, materials, and equipment used by the shipper. The best shipping machinery should have been acquired from government-certified manufacturers. It should undergo regular maintenance for continued safety.
- The level of experience sums up the entire shipping expertise. If the shipper is an experienced one, you will enjoy seamless shipping, but headaches and losses will be encountered when you hire a less experienced shipper. The ideal level of experience should be around 15 years.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- Our motorcycle shipping firm is accredited and rated on the Better Business Bureau. Rating is done after rigorous auditing to ensure the shipper meets all requirements.
- We can ship motorbikes to any part of the world. Our international shipping packages are sought after by several customers owing to lower freight charges and higher quality of services when compared to other shippers.
- We have a pool of excellent talents. Our team has the most efficient bike handlers your will ever hire in Chicago Ridge. After undertaking full training, they get assigned tasks under the supervision of experienced coordinators.
- We have tailored shipping packages, which any customer gets to enjoy. These benefitthose who do not find a specific shipping method they are looking for in our company. Tailored packages involve combining two or more shipping methods or even delivery methods.
Our Chicago Ridge motorcycle shipping services
- Motorcycle storage services.
- Insurance coverage.
- Open-air services.
- Instant tracking services.
Talk to us !
Our Chicago Ridge motorbike transport solutions are available round the clock. The shipping rates offered are not found elsewhere. You can talk to us today via calls on 1-800-452-2880 or fill out our online form.