Many bikers in Schiller Park often need to move. When they move they don’t want to leave their loyal rides behind. Some have tried to ship the bikes using their own ways but there has always been a tad of a grey spot in one procedure or the other. Their motorcycles have been dropped, delivered dirty, scratched, marked up, and at times ridden.
It is necessary to use a professional service when shipping your motorcycle. The company will load the motorcycle with a keen eye for detail, and in many cases, there is an insurance policy on standby. You will be compensated if any damage is caused on your motorcycle.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
The guide below features some of the most efficient shipping options that we offer. Read through each and then pick the one that matches your requisites and budget.
- Enclosed shipping. The safest method to move your motorbike is in an enclosed carrier. Before loading the bike, it is secured to a pallet using heavy-duty belts. The pallet is slated for the tires to fit into. This ensures there is zero movement while on the move.
- Open-air shipping. This shipping method is a perfect alternative if you are looking for a budget option. The good thing about using a lowboy or open van is the ability to examine your motorbike while on the move.
- Crated shipping. We have the best crate builders you will ever meet. They will create the wooden boxes to measure after taking measurements of the bike. They are sturdy and offer the safety you need for your motorcycles.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Shipping a motorbike requires the owner to complete some very vital procedures on their ride. The tasks are very important for the security of both the bike and the drivers. They include:
- Washing your ride - This is a simple task that should never be overlooked. Motorbikes are often exposed to all sorts of dirt making the exterior look unsightly.
- Empty your motorcycle’s gas tank or leave it at a quarter full. This keeps everyone safe and protects the machine.
- Invest in a powerful digital camera to take pictures of the bike before shipping. The images will help you know if the motorcycle has acquired any damages during shipping.
- Write down all the damages and special operations of the motorbike.
- Remove all the valuables on the bike, fold in the side mirrors, detach all the fragile accessories, and leave the motorbike in neutral gear.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
These are what customers ought to have in mind to ensure that they choose a reliable shipping company for the shipment to go smoothly:
- Every bike owner needs their bike delivered within deadlines. So, you should be looking for a hauling company that is known to always beat deadlines.
- Your shipping company should have the needed experience and knowledge. To be on the safe side, hire shippers whose stay in the shipping industry is not less than 15 years.
- The shippers should entail drivers who know all the roads in Schiller Park. They will never delay your shipment even if there are snarl-ups on the highways.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
We take pride in offering the most reliable shipping services in the USA. Our reliability comes from the following.
- Secure nationwide motorcycle delivery: Bikes hold a special place in their owners’ hearts. For that reason, we have in store all sorts of security arsenal to prevent damage, theft, and vandalism of bikes while in our possession.
- We deliver ahead of time: We have a time-conscious crew that will see to it that your bikes reach you in good time. Some of our clients are motorcycle racing celebrities and we wouldn’t want them to miss out on precious moments in their carriers.
- Premium insurance coverage: Bike owners will be ebullient to know that we cover all bikes with a comprehensive insurance policy. In the unfortunate event that an accident occurs, causing damage to your bike, you will receive compensation for the exact value of the damages.
Our Schiller Park motorcycle shipping services
Have a glance at the stellar Schiller Park motorcycle shipping services that we provide:
- Five-star customer service.
- Water freight.
- Air freight.
- Free motorcycle tracking.
Talk to us!
We know there is an attachment between motorcycles and their owners. Whether it is a trike, ATV or sports bike, we will follow up and satisfy your requisites. We will be sure to surpass your expectations. So, ring our guys to handle your pride and joy. The number to call is 1-800-452-2880.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.