- Safe And Reliable Sterling Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Sterling, Il Motorcycle Shipping Pricing & Time To Ship Examples
- Our Motorcycle Shipping Methods
- Getting A Motorcycle Ready For Shipping
- What To Consider As You Search For A Shipping Company
- Why You Should Hire Us
- Our Sterling Motorcycle Shipping Services
- Contact Us
- Sterling Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Sterling Includes Zip Codes
Safe And Reliable Sterling Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
There are some situations in which it is necessary to move a motorcycle from one location to another. These include:
- Shipping a bike to the address to which a bike owner is relocating.
- Delivering a sold bike to the purchaser.
- Shipping a bike to the location at which a biking event is scheduled to take place.
- Transporting a bike when a bike owner is traveling but does not intend to use the bike as the main means of transportation.
The best way to transport bikes to, from and within Sterling is by hiring motorcycle shipping services.
Sterling, IL Motorcycle Shipping Pricing & Time To Ship Examples
|To / From Sterling, IL||Distance||Cost||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Sterling, IL to Santa Rosa, CA||2026 miles||$810||6 - 8 days|
|Waycross, GA to Sterling, IL||1009 miles||$403||4 - 6 days|
|Sterling, IL to Parker, CO||906 miles||$362||3 - 5 days|
|Meadow Woods, FL to Sterling, IL||1215 miles||$486||3 - 5 days|
|Sterling, IL to Salem, OR||2053 miles||$821||6 - 8 days|
|Henderson, NC to Sterling, IL||932 miles||$372||3 - 5 days|
|Sterling, IL to Corpus Christi, TX||1235 miles||$494||4 - 6 days|
|Akron, OH to Sterling, IL||478 miles||$191||3 - 5 days|
|Sterling, IL to Grand Rapids, MI||288 miles||$115||3 - 5 days|
|Corvallis, OR to Sterling, IL||2024 miles||$809||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our motorcycle shipping methods
The different motorcycle shipping methods that we can use while transporting bikes include
- Air transport: It is an expensive shipping option but provides the fastest means of shipping a bike to the destination. We do our best to source for the most affordable air freight charges.
- Water transport: It is a more affordable shipping option compared to air transport but the delivery is completed over a longer period of time.
- Road transport: This is a shipping option which is commonly used when making deliveries to various deliveries. It is the main option for in-land shipping.
- Rail transport: This is an alternative option for making in-land deliveries. It is more reliable since the delivery is completed within a shorter period of time.
Door-to-door service and terminal-to-terminal service are the main delivery options and the selection depends on your preference and budget.
Getting a motorcycle ready for shipping
The following are the activities that should be done when preparing a motorcycle for shipping:
- Checking the engine.
- Disabling the alarm system.
- Ensuring that the level of the gas is at a maximum of a quarter of the tank capacity.
- Checking the level of the fluids.
- Ensuring that the tires are well-inflated.
- Disconnecting the battery and draining the fluids, if the bike is to be shipped in a crate.
- Cleaning the bike.
- Inspecting the bike and ensuring that the true condition of the bike is recorded.
- Taking photos or the bike.
Note: There are specific requirements which different movers may have when shipping a bike with them. Some motorcycle movers may expect that the detachable parts such as the handlebars be removed.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Motorcycle Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
What to consider as you search for a shipping company
The following are the factors which you ought to put into consideration as you look for a shipping company:
- The experience that the company has in transporting motorcycles.
- The availability of different motorcycle shipping services.
- The affordability and quality of the services.
- The availability of a valid insurance cover.
- The reputation of the company.
Why you should hire us
There are various reasons as to why we are the best shipping company, including:
- We have been approved by the Better Business Bureau, showing that we are a trustworthy company and you can count on us to provide you with reliable shipping solutions.
- We have a team of professionals who provide you with support through the entire shipping process. Our support team is a call away and they ensure that all your queries are answered in good time and your requests are efficiently acted on.
- We have the ability to move your bike safely and you can be guaranteed to receive it in perfect condition. We have been inspected by both the United States Department of Transportation (USDOT) and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) and we meet the standards set by them.
- We provide the services at affordable rates and you can determine if the move will be within your budget by requesting for a quote.
- We have invested in good communication systems to make it easy for you to get all the information you need. You can reach out to our support team with ease by dialing a toll-free number. Checking on the status of the delivery of your bike is also possible using the real-time tracking information that we avail.
Our Sterling motorcycle shipping services
The Sterling motorcycle shipping services that we provide are:
- Open-air shipping, which is an affordable shipping option but a less secure way to transport bikes.
- Crated shipping, which is a safe shipping option that ensures the bike will be received in perfect condition. Since the bike is put in a crate, it is not handled directly.
- Enclosed shipping, which is a safe shipping option and it is more expensive compared to open-air shipping.
- Insurance coverage, which is provided as required by law and to ensure that you will be compensated for any unforeseen damages which may be caused to your bike.
- Storage services, which are provided to ensure that you will have your bike reliably held over a period of time and then released upon your request.
Please feel free to contact us to make a booking. The number to dial is 1-888-230-9116
Sterling Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Coleta||East Lincolnway||West Lincolnway|
|West 37th Street||East 4th Street||West Avenue|
|Freeport Road||12th Avenue|
Sterling includes ZIP codes