Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
A-1 Auto Transport has been recognized for the excellent shipping services we offer. Even though we are not working for medals, receiving all the awards that we have proves that we know what we are doing.
We offer unmatched shipping services in Algonquin. We have been in existence for over 30 years. We use high-end machinery, a dedicated team of shippers, and we offer low rates. There are lots of perks offered without increasing the charges. Grab the opportunity today.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Air transport.
- Water transport.
- Road shipping.
- Train shipping.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
You can follow the steps below if you do not know how to prepare the bike for transport:
- Cleaning and drying your motorcycle. This will make the damages visible.
- Performing maintenance checks on the bike. Hire an expert if you are not familiar with how the internal systems work.
- Servicing the engine. The bike should be in a good condition during haulage.
- Draining of the dangerous fluids.
- Adding adequate air in the front and back tires. The tires can get damaged if underinflated or overinflated.
- Securing the motorcycle accessories. If they are loose during shipping, they can fall off and get damaged.
- Deactivating the alarm system. An active alarm might go off while in transit, hence causing a nuisance to other road users.
- When using the crated method for shipping, remove the battery from the bike and ship it separately.
- Take images of the bike after a thorough examination of its pre-haulage state.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
Trusting someone with your motorcycle is not comfortable until they prove they can handle it with care. For a shipper to prove that they can handle your bike without issue, they should show the following traits:
- No trait makes a shipper stand out more than adequate experience. With many years of experience, a shipper knows how to treat customers right and professionally handle their motorbikes. The recommendable level of expertise for a shipper is 15 years.
- The mover you choose to move your bike should use proper shipping equipment. You will know the difference between certified and counterfeit machinery by looking up their serial numbers on the websites of their manufacturers. Typically, counterfeit machinery will lead to possible damage to bikes. So, avoid haulers who do not invest in proper machinery.
- When booking for your bike shipment, ensure that the shipper does not ask for pre-payment in full or partially. You should only pay the down payment when the consignment is midway and the remainder should be paid up during collection.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- Before we can handle any motorcycle, you will sign a contract that includes the insurance coverage. This doesn’t imply that we are careless! If an accident occurs, for instance another motorist hits our truck, the coverage will deal with the repairs and the agreed compensation plans.
- Shipping services are offered to clients by an excellent team of shippers. The shippers had to pass through stringent training sessions before they were tasked with hauling bikes to different parts in the USA. We also offer continuous training to our teams especially when the laws are amended or when new trends emerge.
- Your budget, however small, should not make you shy away. We have something for everyone. We are fortunate to have advisors who know to craft suitable shipping solutions at any budget.
- A-1 Auto Transport’s experience is an aspect worth mentioning. With 30 years of experience under the belt, there is no bike type we haven’t handled or route in Algonquin that we have never shipped through before. This makes us stand out when speaking of adequate shipping knowledge and experience.
Our Algonquin motorcycle shipping services
- Insurance coverage. We offer damage, theft, and vandalism protection of all the bikes that we ship. We have a premium insurance policy for this task.
- Crated bike shipping. No one will touch your bike after packing it in wooden crates. This is the safest way to transfer bikes in showroom condition.
- Enclosed bike shipping. For those looking for a suitable inland shipping option, the enclosed trucks are available for the safest move.
- Open-air shipping. Another suitable method of shipping bikes, but over short distances because it exposes the bikes to the road conditions and weather elements.
Talk to us!
Contact us as soon as you need your bike shipped. We have many great solutions lined up for clients. Are you the next to grab our free-of-charge shipping quotation? Enjoy instant booking by calling us on 1-800-452-2880.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory