- Safe And Reliable Homer Glen Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Homer Glen, Il Motorcycle Shipping Pricing & Time To Ship Examples
- Different Methods We Can Use To Ship Your Motorcycle
- Overseas Shipping Methods
- Inland Shipping Methods
- How To Prepare Your Motorcycle For Shipping
- What To Look For In A Motorcycle Shipping Company
- Why You Should Use A-1 Auto Transport For Your Motorcycle Shipping Needs
- Our Homer Glen Motorcycle Shipping Services
- Talk To Us!
- Homer Glen Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Homer Glen Includes Zip Codes
Safe And Reliable Homer Glen Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Making the decision to transport a motorcycle to Homer Glen from overseas shows that you mind the safety of the motorcycle as well as your wellbeing. Some motorcyclists have played the daredevil but they ended up regretting their decisions. Riding your bike will not save you cash but rather holding a few notes will result in damage to the bike and risk to your health.
Maybe you have heard of scary tales of people who used shipping companies only to lose their bikes and hard-earned cash in the long run. Odds are they didn’t take time to do their due diligence and blindly signed on the dotted line.
There are several motorcycle shipping companies in Illinois that you can rely on and A-1 Auto Transport Inc. is one of them. We are professional bike shippers with over 30 years’ experience. All our methods are proven to uphold great levels of security and more so rewarding to your pocket.
Homer Glen, IL Motorcycle Shipping Pricing & Time To Ship Examples
|To / From Homer Glen, IL||Distance||Cost||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Homer Glen, IL to New York, NY||795 miles||$31||3 - 5 days|
|Philadelphia, PA to Homer Glen, IL||765 miles||$306||3 - 5 days|
|Homer Glen, IL to Pine Hills, FL||1153 miles||$461||4 - 6 days|
|San Antonio, TX to Homer Glen, IL||179 miles||$71||2 - 4 days|
|Homer Glen, IL to Los Angeles, CA||2005 miles||$802||6 - 8 days|
|San Diego, CA to Homer Glen, IL||2067 miles||$826||6 - 8 days|
|Homer Glen, IL to Houston, TX||1071 miles||$428||4 - 6 days|
|Dallas, TX to Homer Glen, IL||904 miles||$361||3 - 5 days|
|Homer Glen, IL to Phoenix, AZ||1731 miles||$692||5 - 7 days|
|San Jose, CA to Homer Glen, IL||2154 miles||$861||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
Overseas shipping methods
- Water transport. Minimal congestion, large carrying capacity, and flexible services are what attracts dealers of motorcycles to choose the water shipping method. It is cheaper to send your bike via water if urgency does not top your requisites.
- Air transport. We offer air shipping services to clients who are moving bikes to far locations and want a very fast option. We have cargo planes that are fitted with all gadgets required for a safe bike shipping.
Inland shipping methods
- Rail transport. The use of trains to move your bikes over long distances on land is the best decision. This is because of the ability to transfer many motorcycles. Trains will hardly crash head-on, or get stuck for hours in the traffic.
- Road transport. Here we will use various vehicles to move your bike, for example, vans, lorries, and trucks. The choice of your vehicle should hang on the number of bikes and the delicate nature of the bikes being shipped.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Remove all dirt on your motorcycle by washing it using water and mild detergent.
- Check the tire pressure using a PSI gauge and inflate the tires to the need pressure.
- Charge the battery to full capacity and disconnect it at the terminals.
- Remove the protruding motorbike accessories like handlebars and fold in the side mirrors.
- Examine the entire bike and document all the damages on a clean sheet of paper.
- Photograph the bike – zero in on the pre-existing damages and take images at all angles.
- Check if there are any fluid leaks.
- Test the brakes.
- Engage the neutral gear when loading the bike into the motor carrier.
- Hire an expert to come and perform the maintenance checks.
- The level of the gas in the fuel tank should be lowered if it is above a ¼ of the capacity.
- Check the storage trunks and remove all personal items.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Motorcycle Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- The quality of machinery used. The materials used during your motorcycle shipping must be heavy duty and have been certified by the authorities. Never allow your motorcycle to be handled with machinery used to load cars or household goods.
- Find out the number of years your shipper has been shipping motorcycles. The level of experience that a shipping company has largely affects their professionalism. Many times shippers with adequate experience will make fast and safe deliveries unlike shippers with little experience in shipping bikes.
- Use shippers with a good reputation. Every business offering quality services will leave clients content and singing their praises. But, the same customers will have a bad taste in their mouth if the services do no solve their problems. To know whether a shipper has a good reputation, search for reviews from bike owners or dealers who have hired them before.
- Hire a shipper that offers you affordable services. Your motorcycle shipment should not be the reason why you skip some meals for a couple of days. Bike shipping should be affordable. The shipper should not overcharge, surcharge or have hidden charges.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- We offer you instant motorcycle transport quotations.
- All our shippers are professional and have been rigorously trained to handle all bikes.
- At A-1 Auto Transport you will be spoilt for choice in terms of shipping methods. We will help you choose the one that best meets your
Our Homer Glen motorcycle shipping services
- Open carrier shipping.
- The door to door transport.
- Terminal to terminal transport.
- Free motorcycle storage.
Talk to us!
You will have the safest motorcycle shipping when you hire A-1 Auto Transport to transport your motorcycle. Our toll-free number is 1-888-230-9116. Ring us any day or night and we will swing into action with the right equipment to bring your shipment to a successful completion.
Homer Glen Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Goodings Grove||South Parker Road||West Appleway Ct|
|West 167th Street||West 143rd Street||South Boulder Dr|
Homer Glen includes ZIP codes