Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
There are situations in which it may not be possible to use a bike or to move it using your own means. This will require you to hire the services of a professional mover. Examples of situations in which you would need to hire motorcycle shipping services include:
- Taking a faulty bike to the mechanic.
- Moving a bike to your new address.
- Transporting a bike to a purchaser so as to complete the sale.
- Avoiding the wear and tear of bike parts due to the use of the bike over long distances.
- Transporting a bike to the location at which motorcycle events are to take place.
- Taking precautions for shipping a bike safely under adverse weather conditions.
The available motorcycle shipping methods
To ship a bike, we can use any of the following methods of transportation:
Shipping via rail: This is a safe and reliable means of shipping bikes to in-land destination. It has the advantage of not being characterized by any delays in delivery.
Shipping via road: This is a common means of transportation and it is used in making deliveries to various addresses across the USA. Our drivers are familiar with most of the routes and always aim to complete the deliveries in good time.
Shipping via air: This offers the fastest means of shipping a bike to various destinations. It is also the most expensive shipping option. However, we do our best to source for the most competitive air freight charges.
Shipping via water: This is the best option when shipping bikes overseas. Since it may have considerably long delivery timeframes, it is used when there is no sense of urgency in having the delivery of the bike completed quickly.
Getting your bike ready for shipping
The preparation of a motorcycle for shipping is an important process since it helps in ensuring that the bike will be in a condition in which safety precautions will have been taken and also makes it easier for the shipping company to handle it. The tasks you ought to do are:
- Check the engine.
- Disable the alarm system.
- Ensure that the tires are well-inflated.
- Remove your motorcycle accessories and personal belongings from the bike.
- Check the battery.
- Clean the bike thoroughly, removing all the dirt.
- Inspect the bike and make a report on its condition.
- Take good photos of the bike from different angles.
- Disconnect the battery and drain the fluids, if you are shipping the bike in a crate.
Choosing a motorcycle shipping company
To get reliable motorcycle transport solutions, you ought to look for a service provider who can provide you with the best shipping experience. To do this, look for a shipping company which is experienced, licensed and approved by the Better Business Bureau. It should also be inspected and registered by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) and the United States Department of Transportation (USDOT). Additionally, the mover ought to be insured and licensed to operate across the USA.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Why you should hire us
A-1 Auto Transport is the best shipping company that you can hire because:
- We are highly skilled and have experience in transporting motorcycles.
- We provide highly reputable tailored services such as Harley-Davidson shipping.
- We have the most competitive rates.
- Your bike will be shipped safely and handled with care.
- We have operations covering a large area across the USA and thus, you can count on us to ship your bike to Lindenhurst.
- We have a comprehensive insurance cover to cater for any damage that may be caused to your bike while it is in our possession.
Our Lindenhurst motorcycle shipping services
The following are the Lindenhurst motorcycle shipping services that we provide:
- Open-air transport, which is affordable but less secure since the motorcycle will be exposed to various perils.
- Enclosed transport, which is a more secure shipping option but more expensive compared to open-air transport.
- Crated transport, which is a reliable means of shipping a bike, ensuring that its integrity is maintained. The bike is prepared accordingly then put in a crate.
- Motorcycle storage, which ensures that you will have your bike safely held in the event that you will not be able to pick it up as soon as the delivery is complete.
- Insurance coverage, provided as required by law and to ensure that the bike will be protected from the various perils. We have a comprehensive coverage against various damage-causing hazards.
- Guidance and advisory services, whereby you are given all the facts and expert opinions on all-matters shipping so that you may make well-informed decisions.
Talk to us
Please feel free to talk to us. You will get assistance on how best to ship your bike and also be provided with all the information that you need to have your bike shipped in the best way possible. Talk to our agents by dialing the toll-free number 1-800-452-2880.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory