Safe And Reliable Jacksonville Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The standards we have set for ourselves at A-1 Auto Transport Inc. are very high. We always work hard to ensure that we supersede our customers’ anticipations; that is, delivering A-class motorcycle shipping services in Jacksonville and the larger Illinois. There is no need to have qualms concerning our work ethic since our mission is to provide customers with ecologically friendly and superb shipping services.
Additionally, we understand that the productivity of workers increases threefold if you provide them with a great workplace. We ensure that shippers onboard are content with our teamwork. Our staff enjoys a serene working environment. What is more, they will be willing to give their best shot in your motorcycle shipment.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Air shipping. The distinguishing factor of air transport from other methods is its speed in delivery. Bikes will be delivered faster, to any destination, than in all other available methods. So, if urgency is a priority in your bike shipment, choose air shipping.
- Water shipping. Unlike air transport, water shipping is a slower method of moving your bike, especially to overseas destinations. However, this is the best selection if you are looking for a pocket-friendly price to ship many bikes in one trip.
- Road shipping. According to our records, this is the most used shipping method among our customers. The major reason for its popularity is the capacity to deliver cargo to the client’s doorstep.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Cleaning the motorbike is an important step. Benefits of washing your bike are minimal problems at the customs and easier inspection for damages.
- There is a need to check the bike tires. Ensure there is no slow puncture and there is enough pressure. Use a PSI gauge to measure the amount of pressure.
- Before shipping, you should make sure that you document the state of your motorcycle; that is, the dents, dings, and cosmetic damages.
- Use a good quality camera to take your motorcycle high definition images. Take images of the bike from different angles. Do not forget to capture the damaged parts too.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
In every bike shipment, the main priority is usually the motorcycle’s safety and customer satisfaction. Always hire a bike shipment service that goes an extra mile to make sure you are satisfied with their customer service and that your bike is delivered safely.
If you want someone who will take good care of your motorcycle as if it was their own, look for shippers who own motorbikes. They know the real value that bikes come with and they handle them carefully unlike shippers who own four wheels.
Talking of shipping costs, never allow yourself to be swindled by rogue shipping firms. They are always coming up with new tactics to lure unknowing clients. Always research about the latest shipping rates announced by the Federal Highway Authority and create your budget. Other shippers to avoid at all costs are those offering suspiciously low prices.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
In the motorcycle shipping industry, we handle very delicate machines. The slightest mistake can lead to massive damages. Avoid multiple losses especially when shipping several bikes by hiring A-1 Auto Transport. We have devised handy ways to prevent any form of motorcycle damage during shipping and to make quick deliveries. These are the benefits you will not find in other shipping firms:
- Satellite-tracked motorcycle shipments. We will keep you updated on the progress of your bike shipment until it is delivered to the receiver. We have an option for the bike owners to connect on our online system and check the real-time location of their consignment.
- Fast customer service. With the massive competition in the shipping business, we stick out by offering what our clients want fast. We pick calls immediately, bookings are done instantly upon request, and quotations are given to you shortly after making a request.
Our Jacksonville motorcycle shipping services
- Salvaged motorcycle shipping. We will help you move the bike from an accident scene to the garage at an affordable price.
- Overseas bike shipping. After making a purchase of your motorbike online, we will pick it from the dealer and bring it home.
- Temporary bike storage. After shipping, we expect you to pick up your motorcycle. However, you might be caught up in another business and cannot pick your bike in good time. We will store your motorcycle in our safe facilities until you can find time to collect it.
Talk to us!
If you want to enjoy our top-class shipping services, make a call using our toll-free number - 1-800-452-2880. We will give you a free quotation and book you without wasting time.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.