Safe And Reliable Canton Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Different situations that may arise and require a bike to be transported include the completion of a sale by the delivery of a bike to the buyer's address, taking a faulty bike to be repaired or when a business or rider is relocating and needs moving services. Additionally, the participants of a biking event may need to have their bikes transported to the venue at which the event will take place. Additionally, motorcycle shipping services are required when adverse weather conditions pose risks when using a bike and when there are laws prohibiting the use of bikes through some locations.
Our motorcycle shipping methods
The methods which we use in the transportation of bikes are:
- Air transport, the fastest means of transportation and also the most expensive one.
- Road transport, commonly used in making deliveries to various addresses. The bike is transported by our team of drivers who are highly experienced and familiar with various routes.
- Rail transport, an in-land means of transportation, offering delivery to areas supported by rail transport. You can pick the bike at the terminus upon completion of the delivery. Alternatively, you may opt to have it delivered to your address.
- Water transport, which is a slow means of shipping bikes overseas but considerably affordable.
The delivery options available are door-to-door and terminal-to-terminal.
Getting your bike ready for shipping
The tasks which you should do as you get your bike ready for shipping include cleaning it thoroughly, checking the engine, the level of fluids and the tire pressure. Confirming that the gas is at a maximum of a quarter level is also expected of you. Additional preparation tasks to do when shipping the bike using the crated option include draining the fluids and disconnecting the battery. Inspecting the bike and taking photos of it is also recommended so that you may have proof of the condition of the bike before it is handed to the shipping company.
Looking for a motorcycle mover
The search for a motorcycle mover ought to be conducted carefully so that you may make the right selection. To make a good choice, search for a moving company that is licensed, fully bonded and insured, and experienced in providing motorcycle shipping services, especially to Canton. The company should have a good reputation and this can be indicated by them having received positive ratings and reviews.
Why you should hire A-1 Auto Transport
We hope that your search for a motorcycle mover ends with you hiring us. We are capable of meeting your motorcycle shipping needs because we have the capacity to provide you with high-quality services and we can also deliver your bike using tailored services. If you need to ship your bike to a motorcycle event or if your bike is to be handled in a specific manner, we can be counted on to ensure that you get your bike in perfect condition. We avail the services at very affordable rates.
You can reach out to us and avail your information after which we shall issue a quote for free. We are registered under the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, and therefore, you can have the full assurance that your bike will be in safe hands. We consistently aim to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients. You can have a look at our customer reviews so as to have an idea of what you may expect when you hire our services.
The available Canton motorcycle shipping services
Our Canton motorcycle shipping services are:
- Crated transport: The bike is put in a crate that has a reinforced pallet base. It is then handled carefully by fork lift machines.
- Open air transport: While this is an affordable shipping option, it provides slightly less security to the bike due to the exposure of the bike to various perils.
- Enclosed transport: This is a more costly but safer way to ship bikes.
- Shipping advisory services: This service is provided by our team of experts. They guide you through the shipping process and ensure that you are up-to-date with the shipping laws that may influence your move.
- Insurance coverage: This service is provided since this is made mandatory by the law. We have a comprehensive insurance cover which ensures that your bike will be protected from the various perils that it may be exposed to.
- Storage services: The bike can be held safely at our facilities and you can plan for it to be released to you or the recipient.
Talk to us
If you need to get information on the best way to ship your bike, talk to us. We will be able to advise you on all that is needed to make a successful move. Our agents are a call away: dial 1-800-452-2880.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.