Safe And Reliable Pekin Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The state of Illinois comprises of standout communities in all sections. Here, you find dozens of cities, for instance, Pekin which offers an invigorated business district, impeccable entertainment scenes, a solid education system, and a plethora of outdoor leisure activities.
Who wouldn’t want to live in such a great city? Your fleet of motorcycles shouldn’t deter you from moving to your dream destination. A-1 Auto Transport is a professional bike shipping company that offers secure, insured, and prompt shipping services. You will have peace of mind and focus on enjoying your new home while we bear the burden of moving your bikes.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Air transport. We will help you scoop that medal in the next racing event taking place overseas. You do not have to worry about the time as our fast airplanes will do the shipping in no time.
- Rail transport. You want to avoid the snarl-ups on the roads and ship your stock or deliver bikes to clients ASAP. It is a plus if the receivers are located near train terminuses. Another benefit of using trains is that damages are reduced since the trains hardly shake and there are fewer collisions than in road transport.
- Water transport. This is indeed the best overseas shipping method we offer. Not only is it cheap but also the ships can move many bikes in one trip. The only downside is the slow delivery.
- Road transport. There are more customers looking to ship their bikes via trucks – enclosed and non-enclosed vehicles– than any other shipping vessel. This is because of the ability of the shipping vehicle to offer door to door shipping without having to switch transport methods.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- When cleaning the bike, do not leave any part untouched.
- In a well-lit area, check for any damaged part on the bike.
- All damages should be noted down and copies of the records made. Give some copies to the shipper and send others to the receiver.
- Find a good mechanic to complete the maintenance checks.
- Remove your personal items from the bike.
- Add-ons such as the custom exhaust and aftermarket motorbike accessories should be removed from the bikes
- Drain all fluids that can cause damage to your bike.
- The gas level in the tank should not be above the quarter mark.
- Another important part of your motorcycle that is handy during shipment is the tire. Inflated tires act as cushions to the bike being transported.
- The battery of your bike should be well charged and packed well.
- Do not leave the alarms or tracking devices on your bike.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- The number of shipping options offered: Be sure that the shipping options offered are what you can take time and think about each. Shippers with just one or a few methods do not offer clients the opportunity to pick what they know suits them best. Instead, the customers have no choice but to use what is in store even if the options do not meet their requisites.
- The shipper’s registration information: You do not want to get involved in criminal activities especially when you use a shipper that does not appear on the records of the Department of Transport. Ask for their DOT number as well as the copies of certification. The papers should be inked with official and genuine signatures. If you are still skeptical, consider looking up their information on the department’s website.
- The reputation of the shipping service: No one wants to be associated with a shipping company with a bad reputation. To find a shipper with a proven track record you should read through what previous clients experienced. The clients’ reviews will speak volumes of what to expect from the precise shipper. You are safe to partner with the shipper if their reputation is good.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- We guarantee you military-level We offer good motorbike protection, store your bike in safe facilities and handle them using suitable equipment.
- We meet all these requisites asked for by the US Department of Transportation and the Federal Highway Authority.
- We are licensed and bonded. We have the permit to ship bikes in Pekin and other cities outside Illinois.
- Our major aim is offering clients a stress-free haulage experience.
Our Pekin motorcycle shipping services
- Terminal to terminal delivery service.
- Motorcycle crating.
- Enclosed vehicle transport.
- Motorbike ATV hauling.
Talk to us!
At A-1 Auto Transport we are aware of two scenarios, moving your motorcycle with confidence knowing that it is secure and shipping with other hauling companies. We are ready to answer any question you might have. Talk to our specialists by calling 1-800-452-2880.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.