A-1 Auto Transport specializes in offering dependable, safe, and fast motorbike transport solutions at affordable prices. With more than 25 years in the transportation industry, we have the skills and knowledge to deal with practically any shipment, whether locally or internationally.
We are proud of taking care of a couple of factors and being attentive while shipping your motorcycle. We strap motorcycles on skids for optimum safety and use air ride vehicles to reduce unnecessary movement of the bikes.
Our procedures for motorcycle hauling are straightforward and are aimed at moving your ride to the recipients as fast and securely as possible. Get fast quotations and discounted rates when you ship many bikes!
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Containerization: This shipping method involves the use of containers that are box-like, with metallic covering on all sides and a protective roof. Security apparatus are fitted in the interior and on the exterior. There are small, medium, and large sized containers we can use depending on the number of motorcycles.
- Enclosed vehicle transport: Covered vans or trucks can be used to facilitate the bike shipment. The choice of the preferred auto is determined by the number of bikes, weather conditions, and type of motorcycle.
- Non-enclosed vehicle transport: We have pickup trucks and lowboy trailers for shipping bikes to any location. However, we advise customers to use other shipping methods if the weather is severe.
- Crated bike transport: This is a very versatile shipping option as the crates can be loaded in or on shipping vessels like cargo planes, open-air trucks, and water vessels too.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Wash the bike in a well-lit space so that you can clear all dirt.
- Look for your travel documents and make sure they are up to date.
- A thorough inspection of the motorcycle should be completed to check for possible damages.
- Damages and defects discovered during the inspection should be noted down.
- Consider taking pictures of the bike focusing on the damages.
- Drain the fluids and lower the gas level to about a quarter of the fuel tank.
- Perform maintenance checks on your ride to ensure it is shipped in a roadworthy state.
The hacks above will help avert any interruptions in your motorcycle shipment, unwarranted surcharges, and keep the procedures hassle-free. Majority perceive the preparations as cumbersome; however, the steps are simple.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Be keen when requesting for quotations. A shipping quotation should be straightforward. If the quote is not specific, be sure to inquire about the included and exempted fees. Examples of excluded costs are duties and taxes.
- Confirm the reliability of the hauling company by doing background research. You can ask about the shipper from your colleagues orcheck their rates on the Better Business Bureau
- Find out the number of years the hauling services has been in the industry. Dependable transport solution providers have an average of 15 years or more in the business.
- Ask about the availability of a premium insurance policy. Before an insurance firm partners with a shipping company, they must be sure that the shipper has minimal damage claims. This means that an insured shipping service is safe to hire for your bike shipment.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
Our shipping company does not consist of those callous, sugar-coated, corporate forwarding agents. We are a shipping firm comprising of motorcycle enthusiasts who are self-driven to help bike owners with all types of shipping needs.
- Our responses are quick: We are fully aware of the importance of time, and we try as much as possible to reply to all requests and queries within a few hours, 24/7.
- Our representatives are on standby to answer and give advice on any aspect you cannot comprehend. Do not keep silent if you have no clue of where to begin as a first-time shipping customer.
- A-1 Auto Transport Inc. offers no hidden costs: Bike owners who have encountered unprofessional haulers before can assert that the experience is disappointing. Imagine receiving a shipping quotation and planning your budget, only for the shipper to add lift gate and fuel surcharges.
Our Evergreen Park motorcycle shipping services
- Friendly and courteous personal assistance.
- Fully insured motorcycle shipment.
- Door-to-door delivery.
- Non-paid and no obligation shipping quotations.
Talk to us!
You want your motorcycle hauled to or from Evergreen Park hassle-free and devoid of hidden charges? A-1 Auto Transport Inc. makes sure all bikes are delivered within deadlines and without damages. We have over 25 years of experience. Reach out to us right away for a no obligation shipping quotation on 1-800-452-2880.