Safe And Reliable Marion Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Bikes are robust and delicate at the same time. These are machines that will navigate through rough terrain, but get easily damaged if you are reckless when handling them. When you plan to go on a riding adventure in Marion with fellow riders, hire A-1 Auto Transport Inc. - The best shipping company in Illinois.
We have air ride trucks big enough to carry all your squad’s bikes. Good news is, the shipping fee will be evenly spread amongst yourselves; therefore, you spend less on shipping fees as an individual. You will be offered several free perks that you will not find in any other shipping company.
Another benefit is that we will offer you discounted rates if you hire us to ship your bikes to the destination and back home. Speak to our representatives and find what package best fits your crew’s needs.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Water shipping. Until now, this is the best international shipping method. We can facilitate your bike shipment at low rates. You don’t have to worry if you have a low budget, we got your back.
- Road shipping. When you want a shipping method that you could track your bikes’ location while in transit, then choose road shipping. Another good aspect is that you can schedule your shipment whenever you want.
- Air shipping. Speed is an important factor when it comes to shipping. Cargo planes are a quicker way to ship motorbikes. When compared to water shipping, the time taken to deliver bikes via air is shorter.
- Rail shipping. Using trains to ship bikes is a very economical way to move bikes. Here, we use a few train operators and can carry more bikes; hence, it is cheaper than using trailers. For instance, a train can carry as many bikes as 100 trucks could carry.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click Here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
How do you get your bike ready for transportation? You can opt to ship your vehicle as is; however, this is a delicate machine in question. Be sure to do everything possible to guarantee the safety of your ride during shipping.
- Clean your bike. Mud and grime easily conceal dents, paint chippings, and dings. Prior to transport, clean the bike well.
- Inspect your ride. You want to be sure that your motorcycle is not shipped before you document all pre-existing damage. Take time to inspect it and record its flaws.
- Disconnect the alarm system. After disconnecting all security systems, pack them in a secure box.
- Avoid fueling your two wheels. You do not have to ship your bike with a filled tank. This poses danger to the truck operators and the risk of fire accidents is higher. Drain the fuel to reduce the weight of your bike and as a result, the shipping fees will be reduced.
- Seal all fluid leakages. It is advisable to drain all the fluids prior to shipping. But prior to that, check for leaks. If you find any, get it fixed immediately.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Ensure that your transport solution provider has a clean history-record of safe bike handling and delivery. Have a perusal of all the reviews on the shipper’s platform left by previous users.
- Be sure to assess the shippers’ knowledge. This information can be retrieved from the handlers’ job profiles. You should confirm that the employees’ credentials and skill-sets match your expectations.
- Make sure the equipment used to handle your motorbike has been approved by the US Department of Transport.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
At A-1 Auto Transport Inc., we know the struggle of finding a trustworthy shipping partner. However, we are here to help with all your motorcycle shipping needs.
- We own over 300 motor carriers that are specialized to carry bikes in Marion. The bike is secured, transferred, and delivered with the special attention you expect.
- We have offices in all major towns and cities. These offices help us offer quick shipping services.
- We protect our clients’ desires by employing the ‘No Surprise’ policy approach. If there is any issue concerning your bike shipment, you will be notified ahead of time.
- A free tracking system is in place to help bike owners view the exact geographical location of their two wheels while in transit.
Our Marion motorcycle shipping services
- Local, national, and overseas motorcycle shipping.
- Fully insured motorbike hauling.
- Adequate experience in moving all bikes.
- Secure bike storage.
Talk to us!
Kindly complete our email form if you need onsite support. We strive to respond to all questions as fast as possible. We are available 24/7 including on weekends and holidays. Alternatively, you can make a call at 1-800-452-2880 to speak to our representatives.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.