We can only imagine that sigh of relief when you finally locate A-1 Auto Transport, the best motorbike transport company in Addison. We have been honing our shipping skills for the last 26 years and more.
Typically, we ship to all destinations around the world, we can transport any motorcycle, and we have a variety of shipping options that you are to select from hanging on your precedence.
Our shipping processes are forthright, and if you find something that is not forthcoming, our agents are available 24/7 to take care of emergencies. Shipping prices are affordable and we never request for fees upfront.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Open-air method. A-1 Auto Transport owns a fleet of non-enclosed vehicles to transport motorbikes within the US. It is a very convenient choice for the majority.
- Enclosed vehicle method. Here your machines are shipped in heavy-duty trucks or vans. Watertight security is a significant feature that this method boasts of. Bikes can be sent to local destinations and outside the country.
- Crated motorbike shipping. Our wooden crates are built to last. Even though the boxes are made from softwood, they will protect the bikes against all sorts of damage.
- Typically, this option for motorcycle shipping involves the packing of bikes in metal containers that are covered on all sides to prevent bike damage from external factors.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Find enough time before you ship your bike and ready it. The process is critical as the possibility of damages are decreased. Find out how to prepare your ride below for damage-free shipping.
- Your motorcycle must be washed before you pack it. An unsightly bike will land you into trouble, especially at the quarantine and customs sections.
- Fetter any chance of fire accidents while your bike is in transit by draining inflammable fluids and lowering the amount of fuel in the gas tank. This also decreases the weight of your motorcycle as well as the shipping rates.
- Charge the battery of your bike and pack it separately if you plan to use the crated method of shipping.
- Alarms are to be removed before shipping as they cause a disturbance in case they get triggered during shipping.
- Find and arrange your travel documents. Without these, the shipping might be delayed until they are found.
- Your valuable items shouldn’t be on the bike during transportation. Remove these and store them in a safe place.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- One reason why you choose to hire a shipping company is to have the bike shipped safely. For even more secure shipment, an insurance policy should be present. This should have you compensated for any damage, vandalism or even theft of your motorcycle if any.
- Another avenue to confirm that a shipper is genuine is the testimonials All the positive or negative traits of the shipper are published here by clients. A company with 5-star ratings and positive reviews should be one you choose.
- A motorcycle shipping company polishes its shipping skills with time. This means that you ought to hire a bike hauling service that has been shipping in your area and outside the country for a couple of years. 15 years of experience is the standard period you should consider when hiring a shipping company.
- Several federal bodies protect the interests of bike owners and control the shippers. Look for a shipping company that is registered with one of those. An example of a government body is the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
Shipping with us will give you the greatest bike shipment of your life. This is because:
- A-1 Auto Transport is home to excellent bike handlers under the sun. These handlers are trained to match the latest trends in the industry. Our drivers take a defensive driving course to make sure they can tackle any threat of hijacking on the way.
- We use high-end machinery to handle our clients’ bikes. Certified equipment is our cup of tea. You will be glad to learn that the bike is strapped with soft ties created exclusively for bikes.
- You will be lost for choice at A-1 Auto Transport. We have several methods we can use to bring your bike shipment to successful completion. Every method is designed to satisfy a specific shipping need.
Our Addison motorcycle shipping services
- Interstate and national shipping.
- 24/7 customer support.
- 24/7 cargo tracking.
- Non-enclosed carrier services.
- Motorcycle crating.
Talk to us!
We have many communication channels; therefore, you can use your preferred method. You can reach out to us via email, Skype calls or phone calls at 1-800-452-2880. Welcome!