Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
There are some situations which require you to have a bike transported by a professional. These include when:
- relocating and moving your possessions, the bike included.
- Attending a biking event and the bike is to be transported there in good time.
- Salvaging a bike.
- Transporting a sold bike to the address of the buyer.
Such situations require motorcycle shipping services to be hired.
The available motorcycle shipping methods
The methods that we use when shipping bikes include:
Air transport – This is a fast shipping service that enables you to have your bike delivered to various destinations in record time.
Water transport – This shipping option is very economic, especially when shipping many bikes to an overseas location. Although it is less expensive compared to air transport, it has the disadvantage of being a slower means of transport.
Rail transport – This shipping service offers reliability in terms of delivery. The bike is delivered with no delays because no congestion is encountered while in transit.
Road transport – This is the most common transport option, mainly because most addresses are accessible via road.
The delivery options that are available are door-to-door service and terminal-to-terminal service.
Preparing your motorcycle for shipping
The following are the ways in which you should prepare your motorcycle for shipping: remove your belongings, the motorcycle accessories and any of the items that are hanging loosely from the bike. Check the engine, the tire pressure and the fluid levels. Draining the fluids and disconnecting the battery are the additional preparation activities to do if you are to ship the bike in a crate. Additionally, you should take good photos of the bike so as to document the condition of the bike before it has been shipped. If the bike has an active alarm system, you should disable it.
Traits of a good motorcycle shipping company
There are specific traits that you should be on the lookout for as you search for a motorcycle mover. These include:
- The reputation of the company, as displayed by the approval they have gained from the Better Business Bureau and the ratings and reviews they have received.
- The experience that the company has in transporting bikes, as well as the success story of such deliveries.
- The availability of a variety of motorcycle transport options as well as the ability of the moving company to use tailored services.
- The level of safety offered, as evidenced by the operations of the company.
- The registration of the company under the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) and the United States Department of Transportation (USDOT).
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Why you should move your bike with us
You should consider hiring A-1 Auto Transport to move your bike because we are the best service provider that you can get. We ensure that you get the best solutions for transporting your bike. The available options are able to match your preferences and also your budget. Additionally, we can provide you with tailored shipping solutions that can serve the purpose of shipping your bike with the specific requirements being met. Examples of our tailored motorcycle transport solutions are the Sturgis bike week shipping, classic bike shipping and Harley-Davidson shipping. The shipping process is made to be far from complex, right from the easy payment and tracing of your delivery. We use satellite-relayed information to pass information on your delivery and also have a team that is available at all hours to support you. Your bike will be in safe hands and we provide the best motorcycle care, ensuring that the bike is received in perfect condition.
The available Brookfield motorcycle shipping services
We provide you with a variety of shipping services so as to ensure that you get the freedom to select the best way to transport your bike. The Brookfield motorcycle shipping services that we provide include:
Open-air shipping – Affordable but less secure shipping option.
Crated shipping – Expensive and secure shipping solution. The bike ought to be prepared well before it is put in the crate.
Enclosed shipping: An alternative to open-air shipping which is more secure and expensive.
Insurance coverage: Mandatory service which is provided to all customers who ship with us. This ensures that you are compensated for any damages that may occur to your bike.
Storage services: An optional service available if you need to have the bike held until when you will be able to have it picked. We have secure facilities across the USA, giving you extra convenience as you plan your move.
Move with us
If you are searching for the best transport solutions, move with us. We are able to deliver your bike reliably and we can ensure that you receive it in perfect condition. For additional information, you can call us on 1-800-452-2880.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory