At A-1 Auto Transport Inc., we offer a comprehensive solution for motorcycle transport beginning right at your door. We ring you before we come so you can be ready. We use air ride, completely enclosed and equipped trailers to help keep your motorbike damage-free.
Our drivers complete a motorbike inspection account to know the bike’s condition and load it safely with gigantic lift gates. We use soft-straps in strategic places and fasten it to a special motorbike pallet. The pallet creates perimeter protection around the scrambler.
Our drivers are class-A rated. And, your motorbike shipment comes with insurance coverage.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Air transport mode. You can use air shipping if the need for your bike in another location is urgent. We can help ship bikes to any destination both nationally and internationally. Also, if you own a classic bike, this is the ideal method for you.
- Water shipping method. If you are a dealer and looking to either import or export motorbikes, use the water transport method. This will be a good reward for your pocket. However, you must bring and collect your bikes at the port.
- Rail shipping method. We provide the train shipping option to bike riders living close to termini. Also, this can be a great overseas bike moving alternative if you are on a tight budget.
- Road transport method. We have many requests from customers who want to use the road transport method. This is because there is the convenience of doorstep delivery. One can use the method for both local and international shipments.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Thorough prepping of your bike is essential before its shipment. As a proud motorbike owner, you are required to complete a few actions to render the shipment seamless.
- Wash your bike and remove all the grime and hardened mud.
- A thorough evaluation of your motorcycle is essential.
- Be sure to note down all the dents and scratches on your bike.
- Take several photos of your ride.
- Turn off the alarm devices.
- Add adequate pressure in the tires.
- Remove all delicate parts like the side mirrors
- Leave the motorbike in neutral gear.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
Ahead of your motorcycle shipment, a bike rider should try and locate a transport service provider who can help out by offering dependable shipping services. The characteristics that you should reckon during the hunt include:
- Adequate experience in motorcycle transport. A company with many years of experience has excellent knowledge about bike shipping. They also make wise decisions while handling your bike.
- Capacity to move bikes using various haulage options. The shipper must have many shipping methods. If you miss your preferred option, you could you another better or equivalent option.
- The approval of the hauler by the Better Business Bureau. The ratings on the website are essential. These are what tell you if the shipper is proficient. Pick haulers with topmost rates.
- Check the ratings and testimonials on the company’s website. They should be favorable to show that the shipper is dependable.
- Confirm the availability of transit insurance coverage. Insuring your motorbike shipment should be inclusive in the package offered to you. Ask in advance what the insurance policy covers.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- A-1 Auto Transport is a dependable moving service. We offer full assistance that bike riders need during the shipment from the beginning to the end of the shipping process.
- Our drivers transfer motorbikes carefully and make deliveries as fast as possible. We know that time is a significant factor to you.
- We have high-quality equipment that matches the present standards of technology and security. The machinery makes sure that the bike shipment is successful.
- Additionally, we have sound communication systems, where inquiries are reverted immediately, and feedback conveyed with detailed and genuine information.
Our Manteno motorcycle shipping services
- Satellite tracking services. We include real-time satellite tracking in your bike shipment at no extra charge. That way, you can trace your motorcycle shipment every step of the way.
- Insured bike shipping. We include the insurance coverage of your bike in every quote.
- Shipping assistance. After guidance by our advice-givers, you will be able to make the correct decisions and to get acquainted with the transport rules and regulations in the USA.
- Storage services. We offer customers the convenience desired to have the motorcycle stored in our facilities where you can drop off or collect it at pleasure.
Talk to us!
To book your shipping, call us at 1-800-452-2880 or use our secure online tool for free quotes and orders 24 hours a day.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.