New shippers find it hard to trust any motorcycle shipper in Elk Grove Village. Stories of ‘man and van’ shippers conning bike owners spread around the city making potential clients hesitant to hire shipping firms. Victims of fraudulent shipping activities and first-time customers who have developed ‘shipping phobia’ will be relieved to learn that A-1 Auto Transport offers a ray of hope.
We offer some of the most secure shipping methods in the USA and use high-end machinery to facilitate every shipment. If you still have doubts concerning the services we provide, look up our rating and company profile on the BBB website. Sit back, relax, and allow the experts to take care of the shipping procedures.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Air shipping method. We use this option to move bikes overseas within short periods. You can enjoy speedy deliveries whenever you are in a hurry.
- Shipping via train. The best thing about shipping bikes via train is that you are not going to encounter snarl-ups and the chances of trains crashing are minimal.
- Water shipping method. Shipping of motorcycles via water vessel is very convenient if you are not in a hurry. Your patience will save you hundreds of dollars that you could have used to hire air transport.
- Road transport. This is an all-around shipping method; bikes can be delivered to your doorstep, to the next city, or even to other countries.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Ignore all the fallacies floating around the internet concerning the proper methods of preparing a motorbike for hauling. Below are the activities you should be aware of when getting the motorcycle ready for transport:
- Do not leave valuable items and motorcycle accessories on your ride or in the storage trunks.
- Confirm that fluids in your bike are not leaking. Leakages should be fixed before calling the shipper.
- Ensure that the gas tank is not more than a quarter full.
- Be sure your motorbike is in a roadworthy condition before shipping. Use a professional mechanic to do the maintenance checks.
- If you are selling off your bike to a buyer in a foreign country, ensure the motorcycle is de-registered in the USA.
- Wash the bike to avoid surcharges at the customs or quarantine inspections.
- Take sharp images of the motorcycle using a high-end camera and ensure copies of the pictures reach the recipient.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Motorcycle shipping rates that you can afford: There are standard shipping rates that are controlled by federal authorities. Shippers are not allowed to raise their prices above those formulated by the government. Stick with shippers who offer reasonable rates or take advantage of hauling companies that provide extra services at low rates.
- State-of-the-art vehicles and shipping equipment: Successful motorcycle shipments are achieved by use of modern machinery, advanced tools, and heavy-duty trailers. Be sure to hire a shipper with such paraphernalia for more secure moving.
- Presence of the hauler: You want to follow up your motorcycle whenever you wish without traveling to far locations. Make sure before booking you can locate offices of the shipper with ease.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- Our services are superior and of higher quality than those of all other shipping companies that exist in Elk Grove Village. You will find that our ATVs, scooter, and trikes shipping services are secure too.
- We have a comprehensive insurance policy that covers all motorcycles that are handed in for shipping. The coverage caters for an array of risks like fires, vandalism, and theft. So, you can relax and let us move the bike.
- Our quotations are free and do not have obligations. You will receive a quote within a short time after making a request.
Our Elk Grove Village motorcycle shipping services
- Sea freight: Whether you need to transport one or several motorcycles, we have containers on standby. Our able agents will hasten export and import shipments.
- Door-to-door delivery: We take care of all logistics as per your terms. You can have your consignment delivery at your workplace or home.
- Air freight: Hanging on your financial plan and urgency of your shipment, we can provide you with various services and airline routes. We are here to tailor solutions that best suit your requirements.
- In-land transport: Our reliable road and train shipping options are very safe and comply with regulatory agencies.
Talk to us!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.