We are a motorcycle shipping company in the heart of the USA and we take pride in providing motorcycle owners in Granite City and all other cities with bike hauling services at unbeatable prices.
We are the best shipping partner who realizes the deep-seated bond you have with your bike and that you would do anything to have it moved to your desired address with extreme care.
Since we opened our doors over 30 years ago, we have been following the trends in the market and the government rules and regulations too. Every bike we handle must be delivered in good time and in pristine condition.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Road shipping. We use trucks and vans for moving bikes within America and other continents.
- Air shipping. The distance between you and the bike dealer shouldn’t bar you from buying that scrambler that has caught your eye. We can ship it to you within no time!
- Rail shipping. Trains are the best alternatives to road shipping especially if your city is prone to snarl-ups.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Your ride should be thoroughly readied before its shipment. Bike preparation assists in making sure that your cargo is in a good condition for transport.
The preparation stage involves several steps like ensuring the engine is flawless during shipping. Remember to check the fluids level and inflate both the rear and front tires.
You should remain with your personal belongings and store them in a safe place. Any loose motorcycle accessories must be secured before shipping.
Moreover, the motorcycle should be entrusted to the transport solution provider when it is roadworthy. That said, you should call a mechanic to fix the defects. Take many images of the bike. The photographs should be clear and captured at all angles.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Knowledge of the roads in Granite city. Good knowledge of routes in your hometown enables your shipper to make fast deliveries even if there the road is congested. Therefore, it is best if you choose a shipper that is familiar with the road network to avoid inconveniences.
- Possession of certificates and licenses. Like any other establishment, shipping business must be licensed by a government agency. A licensed company must have passed all the checks and assessments with flying colors. Using such a shipper is very safe. However, be sure to check the documents to confirm that they are genuine.
- The type of handling machinery used. Your bike is a huge investment, so, it should always be handled with caution. Inspect the type of equipment used by your shipper and ensure they are ISO certified. Use of original equipment ensures the bike is delivered safely.
- The presence of the hauler. Trustworthy and reliable haulers are those that can be reached out to not only by phone and onsite chats but also one-on-one. This implies that they should have offices where you can visit them for fast clarification or if real-time transactions are your cup of tea.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- Stellar motorcycle shipping services. If you visit our testimonials webpage, you will have a peak of rave reviews our customers leave. Such enthralling reviews cannot be left on the page if our services are poor.
- Nationwide secure motorcycle delivery. As proud owners of various bike models, we understand that these rides are very valuable. Our team comprises of thoroughly trained shippers who work tirelessly to deliver your bikes in their pre-shipping condition. From classic to exotic motorcycles, we ensure that they are handled safely.
- We are insured. As though our skills are not enough, we cover bikes in transit using a premium insurance policy. In the rare event that your ride gets damaged while in our hands, we will foot all the repair fees. Our insured services, we are sure, are what give us an edge over other shippers in America.
Our Granite City motorcycle shipping services
- Enough shipping experiences. A-1 Auto Transport has a wealth of knowledge on the handling of bikes during shipping.
- Instant tracking services. All cargo is satellite-tracked from pick-up to the collection. The customer can view the consignment’s location from their smartphone or PC.
- Crating services. Building a crate is cumbersome to some clients. They give us the work to crate their bikes at an extra fee. Our crates meet world class standards.
Talk to us!
Don’t cut corners when shipping your motorcycle. You need experienced shipping companies like A-1 Auto Transport. We will use the latest equipment to move your motorcycle to the specified location within no time. You only have to call 1-800-452-2880 and explains to us your requisites today.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.