Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
The A-1 Auto Transport fraternity has been on a frontier of safe and secure campaigns in Kewanee and other USA cities. With the cutting-edge technology, we have managed to reach masses and preach to them about many aspects on motorcycle shipment.
We have taught bike owners on the proper ways of preparing their bikes before we ship them. We have sensitized them on the need to use a reliable shipping company. All this info is on our blog posts.
Our agents are working tirelessly to receive your inquiries, and everyone is served diligently. They make sure you receive the correct answers and guide you until you are sure of what you want to achieve out of your bike shipment.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Air transport method. We can help ship a motorbike that is needed fast, in a few states away or in another country.
- Water transport option. This option will be handy if you are not in a hurry. Water shipping is slower than other overseas shipping
- Road transport method. The odds are that you sight a truck carrying bikes every day on the highways or in the neighborhoods.
- Train transport. An example of inland shipping mainly used by clients who want to circumnavigate the traffic build-up on the roads.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Clean your ride thoroughly.
- Examine the extent of damages on the bike if any.
- Take records of damages, for example, dings, dents, and blemishes.
- Take good photos of the bike as these will be used to confirm that the bike was not damaged before shipping if something goes wrong.
- If there are any hanging motorcycle accessories, remove them. Find a padded box, carefully place them in and seal it. Remember to label the box to avoid confusion when identifying your package.
- Ensure the battery is removed and packed in a separate box. Any disturbance could spill the acidic substance, which can damage the surfaces of the bike.
- Fill the front and rear tires with adequate pressure.
- Drain all fluids. Some fluids are highly flammable or corrosive, so they shouldn’t be shipped in the motorcycle.
- Keep the shipping documents and the permits close so that you do not waste time during shipping.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Affordable shipping services. Before shipping your motorcycle, first research about the current market rates. Use the information to budget for the shipment. When searching for a shipper, hire the company that can offer services within your financial plan.
- Excellent customer service. You want a company that treats its customers with diligence and respect. If the shipper treats you well, they will undoubtedly take great care of your motorcycle. Before hiring be sure to receive 5-star customer service.
- Shipping services that are inclusive of insurance coverage. The optimum safety of the motorcycle is a priority when you are locating a reliable shipping company in Kewanee. You will not have worries if your shipper has a transit insurance policy to cover your bike during transport.
- Use of high-quality shipping machinery. Motorcycles that are handled well last longer. Proper handling during shipping calls for the use of high-quality and approved equipment. It is the government agencies that inspect and certify any equipment utilized in motorbike shipment.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- We offer the most efficient shipping methods. When planning for motorcycle shipment, customers often have two or more methods in mind. We have many options available, and shipping consultants are on standby to help you make an informed choice.
- We are a registered shipping company. As a requirement of the law, we are a licensed and bonded shipping company in the USA. Licensing of our business makes our clients have more trust in us.
- We offer transit insurance coverage. A comprehensive insurance policy covers all bike shipments. Bike damages that occur during transport are compensated for regardless of the number of motorcycles.
- The best shipping team will serve you. Our crème de la crème crew performs duties that exceed your expectations. Our workers are highly trained and polite. Get in touch today for professional services with a splash of professional touch.
Our Kewanee motorcycle shipping services
- The door to door services.
- Free motorcycle storage.
- Real-time customer support.
- Instant motorcycle tracking.
Talk to us!
Execution of transport solutions requires professionalism and dedication. The appropriate machinery is what helps the service providers complete their tasks without hitches. We are ready and armed with excellent skills and tools to make the shipment a success. Give us a call on 1-800-452-2880 and let us plan for the shipment.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory