Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Transporting a motorbike with the help of a bike shipper will be an ideal option if you find yourself in any of the circumstances below:
- During the sale of a motorcycle where you, as the seller, must complete the after-sale services by shipping the motorbike to the buyer.
- The need to transport exotic or vintage bikes. These kinds of motorcycles are very fragile; hence a shipping expert is needed for safe hauling.
- The need to move motorcycles for repair. This happens if the mechanic is miles away.
- During severe weather, riding your bike will pose danger to the rider. Therefore, you will have to hire a shipper in Park Ridge for safer transportation.
- Riding some bikes over far distances causes massive wear and tear. This will be reduced by using an experienced motorcycle hauler.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
The motorcycle shipping options available for use are such as:
- Air transport – our air freight charges are the best. You can research the prices from other shipping companies for comparison.
- Water transport – motorbikes can be shipped to foreign countries hassle-free and in an affordable manner.
- Rail transport – after we ship the motorcycles, customers can choose to collect them from the railway terminus or request us to use alternatives such as a doorstep delivery.
- Road transport – this method has the highest number of shipping vessels.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
There are several actions that a client should do when prepping their bike for transport.
- Cleaning the bike to make possible damages visible.
- Conducting a thorough inspection of the engine.
- Reducing the fluid levels.
- Confirming that the tire pressure is adequate.
- Removing the motorbike accessories and securing delicate parts.
- When transporting the motorbike using crated shipping, the battery gets disconnected.
- Inspect the bike and confirm that accurate details are documented.
- It is recommendable to take FHD images and from all sides and angles.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
The key features to keep in mind as you search for a shipping company are:
- The level of experience that the mover has. Ensure the motorbike hauling firm you want to use has a great deal of experience. This is an excellent tip to evade getting swindled. Consider hiring shippers known to have shipped bikes successfully for many clients over an extended period of time.
- Make sure that the company is approved to do business by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
- Look up the ratings and reviews from past users. Ensure the motorcycle shipping companies have positive reviews on their testimonials These are what verify that the haulers are competent enough to handle your motorcycle.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
The reasons why A-1 Auto Transport makes the best hire are:
- Our shipping team is well-informed and highly-skilled. The group provides exquisite customer and motorcycle care, and we guarantee you that the transportation of motorcycles is completed within deadlines.
- Our truck drivers are familiar with all routes and will drive through the least congested roads for speedier deliveries. Fuel costs are reduced when the drivers use the shortest route possible. The quality of our shipping services is exquisite. Our customers are served until they are fully satisfied. We have no room for mistakes.
- A-1 Auto Transport is a trustworthy company. We have acquired all the required licenses. The US Department of Transport visits our offices yearly to do auditing.
- If any damage happens on the motorcycle being shipped, we have a premium insurance coverage which will take care of the repairs and other forms of compensation.
- We have pitched our tents in different cities and countries. Therefore, our shippers can securely transport the motorbike to any location.
- We also offer advisory services for free. All you need to do is talk to our agents, and they will tell you the best shipping method to use.
- When the consignment is on the move, the owners can trace its precise location. Our representatives will show you how to log in on our online portal and track the bike. You will be given a tracking number that you will key in on the site to see the location of your bike.
Our Park Ridge motorcycle shipping services
- Crated transport.
- Open-Air transport.
- Enclosed shipping.
- Insurance coverage.
- Storage facilities.
- Transport advisory services.
Talk to us!
When you want the best bike shipping, get in touch with our support team. You can call the agents on 1-800-452-2880 toll-free.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory