Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
The city of Highland Park is a serene environment that is filled with parks such as the Sherwood Park, Cunniff Park, Hidden Creek Aqua Park and the Longview Park. Not only that, but there are also downtown shopping districts like the Crossroads Shopping Center and the Port Clinton Square Shopping Center. It is safe to say that Highland Park has locked down its service industry but there is nothing wrong with introducing something new and better. In that light, say hello to the best motorcycle shipping company, A-1 Auto Transport, ready to serve the major cities of Illinois. We specialize in motorcycle shipping and have been leaders in the shipping industry for 30 years now. When it comes to transportation, we should be your first choice and you will find out why.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Open-air transport
Ever seen stacked cars in an open trailer on the freeway? Now with that in mind, change the picture to motorbikes. That is the same way we transport motorbikes and use soft straps over the front and back tires to secure the motorbike instead of chains which can cause alignment issues, dents, scratches and other damages.
- Enclosed transport
Some people refer to this shipping method as luxury transport simply because it is used to transport classic or luxury motorbikes. In the enclosed moving trucks, the motorbikes are protected from theft and against damages caused by rain, snow rocks and hanging branches.
- Door to door transport
We usually operate on door to door basis. However, many of our customers’ residential areas have narrow streets, restrictions against large trucks or dead ends. If that is the case, we will coordinate with you to deliver your motorbike to a nearby parking area.
- Terminal to terminal transport
We can have your motorbike delivered to a regional storage facility that is typically located near Highland Park or a nearby metropolitan area. You will, however, incur costs related to transporting your motorbike to the final destination or extra charge for storage if you take too long to go for your motorbike.
- Crated Transport
Wooden crates are the best way of storing and shipping motorbikes going over long distances like in an overseas move.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Thoroughly wash your motorbike.
- Check for damages. Document the condition of the motorbike.
- Take pictures of the motorcycle. Focus more on the dents, chips, dings or scratches.
- Make copies of the pictures and documents for the motorcycle moving company.
- Remove the battery
- Detach all loose items
- Inflate the tires
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
You should definitely look for a reputable shipping company and ensure that there is no chance they will steal your motorbike. You can learn more about their character and company values by searching for online reviews from previous customers on reputable websites.
Look for competitive rates from a company that offers services within the price range of shipping companies in the same region. Your job won’t be to scout around for the cheapest option but one that offers quality services for the price it quotes. Going cheap is the easiest way of getting your motorcycle stolen, damaged due to poor handling or taking too long to be delivered since the company may not have enough carriers.
How good is the motorcycle shipping company at keeping their word? Sticking to deadlines or arrangements is an integral part of an ultimate customer service experience. If the company is good at sticking to their promises, that shows you they will always keep you posted on every single event concerning the motorcycle shipment.
- Fleet network
The motorcycle shipping company should have adequate representation in at least 30 states in the USA and half of the cities in Canada.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
We are very versatile in our range of services and areas of speciality. We can help you with:
- Transporting your bike to a classic motorcycle show
- Snowbird motorcycle moving
- An out of state motorcycle move
- Auction motorcycle relocation
- Seasonal/Temporary relocations
- Online motorbike sales/purchases (Amazon/eBay)
- Moving your motorbike to and from college
- Handling antique, non-running or special motorbikes
- Office/corporate motorcycle relocations
- Dealer to dealer motorcycle trade
Our Highland Park motorcycle shipping services
- Crating your motorbike
- Loading and unloading your motorcycle
- Insurance coverage
- International motorcycle shipping services
- Door to door transportation
- State to state motorcycle shipping-We serve all the 50 states of the USA
- Long distance moving
Let’s Ride out of Highland Park
Call us today on 1-800-452-2880 and we can arrange how you can move your motorbike from the grand city of Highland Park. If you are scouting around for the best shipping company, don’t forget to visit our site.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory