Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
In the 21st century, you are likely to find one or two bikes in every family. In Beach Park, bikes are so common that even teenagers own them. Because of the high number of bikes in Illinois, the demand for shipping services is high. The owners have various reasons why they need their bikes shipped, which include:
- Faulty bikes. Defects in bikes make them inoperable. Therefore, customers will need to hire shipping services to transport their bikes to repair experts.
- Risk of wear and tear. Some bikes, particularly luxury and exotic bikes, easily wear out if they are ridden over long distances. Therefore, using shipping companies is the ideal method for shipping them.
- Online purchases. You have purchased a bike that has caught your eye and now you need it hauled to you. Since you are not allowed to ride the bike before registering it, you will have to use a shipping company to move the bike home.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Air shipping. Even if you pay more shipping fees than all other methods, air transport remains the fastest option ever invented by man. Hire this service today if you need your bike shipped fast.
- Road shipping. Many people prefer to use the road shipping method because it is very convenient especially with the door to door delivery. Hanging on diverse factors like customer precedence or budget, the customers may choose to use the enclosed or open trailers.
- Water shipping. With this transport service, the bike owner or dealers bring the bikes to the port. We will clear the consignments at the customs office, load the bikes on the water vessels, and send them to the given address.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
As a caring bike transporting company, we want every unit transported in the safest way possible. To achieve this, there are simple preparation steps that every bike owner should follow, which include:
- Checking the engine for defects.
- Checking the tires for slow punctures and if the pressure is enough.
- Checking the fluid to ascertain their levels cannot cause harm to the truck operators.
- Checking the level of gas in the tank to ascertain it is not more than a ¼ of the capacity.
- Switching off any security devices such as the alarm and other anti-theft systems.
- Checking for parts with defects and ensure that they are repaired before shipping.
- Washing off all the dirt on the motorcycle.
- Documenting the state of the motorcycle. Make copies of the records and ensure you hand over them to the shipper and recipient.
- Taking high definition images of the motorbike.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
A good mover is what you need for the optimum safety of your motorcycle. Their attributes are such as:
- Insurance coverage. The safety of your bike should be the priority during shipping. Apart from the security systems, the shipping company must offer insurance cover. This means that you will get compensated for the value of damage on your bike during shipment.
- BBB approval. Every legitimate shipping company in the USA has been assessed by the Better Business Bureau and rated. If you do not find your shipper on this website, chances are they are swindlers. Also, be sure to hire shippers with the highest ratings.
- Customers’ reviews and ratings. If you want to learn the truth about your shipper, browse their testimonials page or ask any rider you know has hired their services before. Positive reviews are what you should be searching for.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
A-1 Auto Transport has been leading in terms of excellent shipping services because:
- Our experience in handling motorcycles is vast. We have managed to ship over three million bikes in and out of the USA within a period of 30 years. We have not received any major complaint from the clients, and if there were any, we managed to deal with it professionally and fast.
- We have numerous methods we can use to move motorcycles to the needed destinations. Our options are diversified to meet different needs. These needs include shipping exotic motorcycles, sending bikes to buyers, and transporting salvaged bikes.
- All bikes handled by our shippers are tracked via GPS devices fitted in the trucks. We use satellite phones also fitted in the trucks if we are shipping to locations without cell phone
Our Beach Park motorcycle shipping services
- Indemnity coverage.
- Free consultancy in bike transport.
- Enclosed shipping service.
- Crated transport service.
Talk to us!
Booking is open for bike shipping services to any city or country. Call us on 1-800-452-2880 for your free no-obligation shipping estimate today!
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory