Safe And Reliable Fairview Heights Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Fairview Heights is a unique city in which everyone wants to settle with the family. Here folks, including bike riders, have the chance to select from modish rental apartments to deluxe high-status residences single-family homes. Anyone can come and live in the unique community. It is such a pleasure living here.
Moreover, this Illinois city entails an exceptional education system and offers many lavish parks for leisure and recreation purposes. A-1 Auto Transport is the bike shipping company you need when relocating to Fairview Heights. Regardless of the number of your bikes, we will help you move them to your new home and give you time to deal with other household tasks and paperwork. Our prices are reasonable plus we offer high-end shipping services.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Road shipping. This is a very common shipping method in the USA. We can offer door to door shipping service upon request. Customers have the chance to choose between enclosed and non-enclosed vehicles.
- Rail shipping. If you want to avoid the congestion on the road, then this is the perfect transport method for you. Rail transport fee is less than that of road shipping.
- Water shipping. This overseas shipping method is convenient in many ways. You can move several motorcycles in one trip and yet it is cheaper than using cargo planes.
- Air shipping. If you are running out of time and you need to be at the biking event venue ASAP, then you need a fast transport option like air shipping.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Wash off all mud, grime, and dust from the bike. Clean water and mild soap are recommended.
- Arrange all the necessary papers that your shipper has requested. These can be the bike’s manual, warranty, and insurance cover among others.
- Loop all the bike keys together and hand them over to the shipper after they arrive to pick the bike for transport.
- Inspect your motorcycle and take note of all the dents and dings.
- Take sharp images of the bike from several angles. Take up-close shots of the damages too.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- The shipper’s presence: Does the proposed hauler have offices in your hometown and in Fairview Heights too? You must be sure that your shipper is not going to dump your motorcycle in a cargo-keeping service. Ask your shipper if they have offices in both cities so that you can be sure you will receive prompt help if you find the bike damaged or if you will be late to pick the bike from their facilities.
- The shipper’s level of knowledge: Due to the delicate nature of bikes, they must be handled by shippers who know what they are doing. The knowledge on bike handling and shipping should be the priority or else you will get your bike damaged while the shippers do their ‘trial and error’ acts on your pricey scrambler.
- Provision of insurance coverage: You should choose to transport your motorcycle using a professional motorbike shipping service because of the perks offered, insurance coverage included. Make sure that your shipper has an insurance policy that will be used for compensation due to any damage done to your motorbike while in transit.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- Our shippers are well-trained: A-1 Auto Transport is where excellent shipping services start. We have shippers who have undertaken comprehensive motorcycle shipping course to get the required skills to meet our customers’ needs. We give priority to recruits who own bikes as we are certain that they will handle our clients’ bikes like their own.
- We have different shipping choices for different clients: Over time, the needs of clients have undergone metamorphosis. New trends have emerged time and again. Some clients choose to follow the trends while others cling to the conventional ways. For instance, some customers choose to use our current air ride trucks while others are still comfortable to use the lowboy trucks. Whichever choice that pleases the client, we go with it.
- Top-of-the-range technology has been incorporated: We highly depend on technology to better our services and serve clients without fail. Some of the technological advancements we have embraced in our company include satellite tracking systems, CCTV monitored storage facilities and air ride trucks. With our advanced technology, you are sure that your motorbike will reach you safely and within your given timeline.
Our Fairview Heights motorcycle shipping services
- International bike transport.
- Prompt and cost-free quotations.
- Local and international bike shipping.
- Transit insurance coverage.
Talk to us!
Your motorcycle shipment will be flawless when you partner with us. Get your free shipping estimate from our free online tool or call our agents on 1-800-452-2880 right away!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.