Rantoul Motorcycle Shipping
Safe And Reliable Rantoul Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Hiring motorcycle shipping services is the best way to transport a bike. The situations under which such services may be hired include when a faulty bike is to be taken to a mechanic for repair or when a bike ought to be handled safely when being salvaged. Delivery of a bike is also required when the owner is relocating or when a bike has been sold and ought to be transported to the buyer’s address.
The available motorcycle shipping services
The following are the motorcycle shipping services which we provide.
- Water shipping: The bike is ferried on a cargo ship or boat. It is advisable that you know the shipping rules that apply and also have the documents which make customs clearance easy at the port.
- Road shipping: This is the most common means of delivering bikes to the receiving address. The bike is transported by our drivers on an open truck, a flatbed truck or on a motorcycle trailer.
- Rail shipping: This is an alternative to road shipping. The bike is secured in a cabin on a coach.
- Air shipping: Whilst this is the most expensive shipping option, it is the most reliable one. Fast delivery to the destination is possible, regardless of the distance to be covered.
Getting ready for shipping: Motorcycle preparation
The activities that you should do as you get ready for shipping include checking the engine, the tire pressure and the fluid levels. You should also ensure that the gas is at a maximum level of a quarter of the capacity of the tank. You should also disable the alarm system and ensure that any faulty part is fixed. The condition of the bike should also be documented and thus, after you have cleaned it, you ought to inspect it while making a report and taking photos of it. If you will hire the crated transport option, you are to disconnect the battery and drain the fluids.
Characteristics of a good motorcycle shipping company
The following are some of the characteristics of a good mover.
- Experienced: The moving company should have relevant experience in shipping motorcycles, especially to Rantoul.
- Licensed: The moving company should be in possession of valid documents such as licenses and certificates.
- Insured: A good shipping company is one that has a valid insurance policy, as required by law.
- Approved: The moving company should have approval from relevant authorities. If it has been approved by the Better Business Bureau, this means that it is a trusted company which is capable of meeting the needs of clients. If it is registered under the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) and the United States Department of Transportation (USDOT), it has met the recommended levels of safety.
- Highly rated: The shipping company ought to have the ability to meet clients’ expectations. By doing so, they will receive positive reviews and high ratings.
What makes us the best mover
The following are some of the reasons that make us the best moving company:
We have a vast experience in providing transport solutions, the shipping of bikes included. You can expect good motorcycle care from us. While we do our best to ensure that your bike will be secure, some accidents may occur. If this happens, we have comprehensive insurance cover in place to ensure that you are prepared for such uncertainties.
We have a good communication system which gives you a hassle-free experience. If you need to contact us, you can do so with ease by dialing a toll-free number. Our support agents are available round the clock and they can provide you with all the details you need. We have also invested in satellite communication, making it possible for you to get real-time updates on your shipment.
Our Rantoul motorcycle shipping services
The different Rantoul motorcycle shipping services are:
- Advisory services: This ensures that you are well-informed on all matters related to the shipping of your bike. We ensure that you will adhere to the motorcycle laws so that your move may be a success.
- Enclosed transport: This service is an expensive shipping option but it has the advantage of being secure.
- Open-air transport: This shipping service is less costly compared to enclosed transport. However, since the bike is exposed while it is in transit, it has the disadvantage of being less secure.
- Crated transport: It is a safe shipping option in which the bike is transported while it is in a wooden crate.
- Insurance coverage: This ensures that in the event that any damage-causing peril occurs, you will get compensation.
Get in touch
Do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We can be contacted on the number 1-800-452-2880. Our agents are available 24/7 and are ready to provide you with the best support.