Motorcycle transport out of Cicero is trouble-free with all of the options made obtainable to you. This includes open air shipping, expedited services, insurance coverage, and much more. The accessibility of all of these services makes it easy for anyone who may be into selling motorcycles or that owns a dealership.
The cruiser will be in good hands as long as you hire a dependable transport company for the task. They should have years of experience and a long history in the transporting industry. They should also be registered with the Department of Transport. This proves that they are a legitimate company and can uphold a positive reputation.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The Way the Company’s Insurance Coverage Works.
Having insurance coverage during the transporting process is important. Even though the company is trained and carries a great reputation, an accident can happen on the road at any time. Your normal insurance policy won’t cover any harm done to the motorcycle and therefore, it is best to have insurance offered through the transport company.
In order to know and prove that your bike suffered any harm during the relocation, make sure that you have written down any damages you already noticed prior to transport. Snapping photographs is also wise, especially when it comes to dents, scratches and other visible marks. Then, if you notice any damages, mention them to the driver and he will have you sign a report he filled out. You can then make an insurance claim through the company’s insurance.
What Can I Do to Get the Motorcycle Ready for Transport?
- Clean off the bike.
- Take off anything that didn’t come with the motorcycle. It should be completely free of any loose items other than factory features.
- Make sure the fuel tank doesn’t exceed ¼ of a tank.
- Give the keys to the driver prior to transport.
- Have all important and requested documentation.
- Check all fluids and the tire pressure.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?