Crest Hill Motorcycle Shipping
Safe And Reliable Crest Hill Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
At A-1 Auto Transport we are proud of offering bike owners in Crest Hill shipping packages that give the value for their money and services that give them peace of mind. Our services are not limited to clients in Crest Hill! We have branches in villages, towns, cities within Illinois and other states in the USA. We have crossed the borders to connect overseas dealers and buyers too!
Whether you are buying that machine that caught your eye on eBay, relocating to or from Crest Hill or even traveling to your holiday destination, A-1 Auto Transport has all that it takes to serve you whatever your needs are.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Overseas shipping methods
- Water transport. Moving many bikes to foreign countries via water is cheaper than other overseas transport The ocean’s smooth surface results in the use of minimal tractive power. Therefore, operation costs are lowered.
- Air transport. You might want to consider shipping your bike using the air method especially if the bike is needed in regions with a hospitable Another thing is that cargo planes can easily reach areas that other transport options cannot.
- Inland shipping methods
- Rail transport. You will enjoy fast and reliable services when shipping motorbikes because cargo trains are designed to move on their own tracks. Therefore, there is minimal rail congestion and delay in delivery.
- Road transport. The main reason why road transport method is preferred over other options to move bikes is its flexibility and simple processes (there is less use of sophisticated machinery).
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- The first step of preparation of the bike for shipping is washing. This will clear all the dirt and make the bike’s inspection easier. After cleaning your two wheels, check for the pre-existing damages.
- On a clean sheet of paper, write down all the damages and make copies of the records. Date the records and sign on them. Send copies of the inspection report to the receiver and issue the truck operator others upon arrival. Taking high-quality pictures of your motorcycle is necessary too. The pictures will act as proof that you shipped an undamaged bike.
- Corrosive and inflammable fluids should not be present while shipping. Drain these fluids for a secure bike shipment. Remember to check the level of the gas in the fuel tank. If the gas is above a quarter of the tank, lower the level to avoid fire accidents.
- Check the pressure in the rear and front tires and charge the battery to full capacity. If you choose the crated method as your preferred transport option, detach the battery and drain the fuel completely.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Consider the history records. There are many ways to find out what other bike owners have experienced after hiring your proposed shipper. Their experiences are the reflection of the shipper’s abilities and dedication. Head to the testimonials section on the shipper’s website and read all the reviews. Be keen to know if the shipper has the precise characteristics you need.
- Check the shipper’s machinery and confirm that they are authentic. Many shipping companies want to cut corners by using cheap and substandard equipment. Confirm that the machinery has the original manufacturer’s seal and that the government has approved its use in the USA.
- Make sure the budget is what you can afford. The US Department of Transport has set standard charges that must be followed by shipping companies. However, the charges vary from one company to another. Make sure your shipper follows the charges stipulated by the government.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
Our major aim is offering affordable shipping services to bike owners. This is what they enjoy at A-1 Auto Transport Inc.:
- Low motorcycle shipping rates. We want every bike owner regardless of their budget to enjoy premium shipping services.
- Transit insurance coverage. All bike shipments are protected by a premium insurance policy. Compensation is given if the bike gets damaged while in our hands.
- Satellite tracking when your bike is in transit. You have the chance to view the location of your motorcycle from your smartphone.
Our Crest Hill motorcycle shipping services
- Enclosed and non-enclosed motorcycle shipping.
- The door to door shipping.
- Terminal to terminal delivery.
- Local and international shipping.
Talk to us!
We are eagerly waiting to hear from you today! Let us know how we can be of help in your upcoming relocation. We offer excellent bike shipping services in Crest Hill and all other USA cities. Our shippers are always ready and willing to pick your calls at 1-800-452-2880.