- Different Methods We Can Use To Ship Your Motorcycle
- Lasalle, Il Motorcycle Shipping Pricing & Time To Ship Examples
- How To Prepare Your Motorcycle For Shipping
- What To Look For In A Motorcycle Shipping Company
- Why You Should Use A-1 Auto Transport For Your Motorcycle Shipping Needs
- Our Lasalle Motorcycle Shipping Services
- How To Get Started
- Lasalle Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Lasalle Includes Zip Codes
Just at the crossroads of Interstate 39 and Interstate 80, you will find the vibrant city of LaSalle. The city comes alive on the fall of Friday nights when many people flock to the Howard Fellows Stadium to watch the star football team, the LaSalle-Peru High School Cavaliers. The tourism sector is also booming with visitors from all over the globe coming in to view several National Historical Structures including the Julius W. Hegeler House, the Hegeler-Carus Mansion and the LaSalle City Building. If you are a LaSalle resident and have everything coming in easy for you with the superb economic and social lifestyle the city, then looking for a good motorcycle shipping company should be the least of your problems. With A-1 Auto Transport servicing the cities of Illinois, you will just sit back as you let us worry about how your motorbike will get to the next destination.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Open-air and enclosed transport
You have probably seen open auto transport carriers on the road a couple of times before. Most are flatbeds that can only ship one or two vehicles. Well, we use the same open ended principle to ship your motorbike as opposed to towing it to the intended destination.
When it comes to enclosed or covered transport, the carriers we use look like a typical box truck closed up with 4 solid walls. We use this method for customers who want to perk up the security level for their motorcycle. Due to the wall restrictions on this type of carrier, we cannot fit in as many motorcycles as we would in open transport.
- Terminal to terminal transport
Your motorbike will be loaded at a terminal on one end of LaSalle and offloaded at another terminal at the final destination.
- Crated transport
We use a container made of wood to safely ship your motorcycle.
- Door to door delivery
We also provide shipping services from a designated address or location to the set up destination address without involving you in the logistics of having to collect your motorbike from the depot or a shipping yard.
LaSalle, IL Motorcycle Shipping Pricing & Time To Ship Examples
|To / From LaSalle, IL||Distance||Cost||Estimated Time In Transit|
|LaSalle, IL to Arvada, CO||926 miles||$370||3 - 5 days|
|College Station, TX to LaSalle, IL||984 miles||$393||3 - 5 days|
|LaSalle, IL to Raleigh, NC||864 miles||$345||3 - 5 days|
|Seward, AK to LaSalle, IL||3685 miles||$1474||7 - 9 days|
|LaSalle, IL to Sparks, NV||1829 miles||$731||5 - 7 days|
|Clemson, SC to LaSalle, IL||786 miles||$314||3 - 5 days|
|LaSalle, IL to North Lake, WI||158 miles||$63||2 - 3 days|
|Friesland, WI to LaSalle, IL||177 miles||$70||2 - 3 days|
|LaSalle, IL to Scottsdale, AZ||1670 miles||$668||5 - 7 days|
|Dillon, MT to LaSalle, IL||1432 miles||$572||4 - 6 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Clean the motorbike to help see the scratches or dents during inspection.
- Leave one set of keys for the shippers to move your motorbike.
- Disable or turn off all the alarm systems on the motorbike.
- Detach or retract all antennas if any
- Detach all the luggage racks that aren’t bolted onto the motorbike
- Keep the fuel tank at ¼ full, fix all fluid leaks and mechanical issues if you can
- Inflate the tires
- Ensure that the breaks are working
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Go for a company that shows you which type of trailer they will be using for the shipment in order to avoid surprises on the actual pickup day.
- Ensure that each shipping company you consider has a Department of Transportation (DOT) number. The exceptions are forwarders and brokers who are not required by the law to have an active DOT number since they do not engage in the actual motorcycle transportation.
- Shipping companies are required to have both cargo insurance and liability to legally transport your motorcycle. Ensure that you get a written proof of the insurance coverage before sealing the deal with
- Evaluate the shipping company’s online Ensure that it is a well-developed website that answers all the questions you need to know about their services. Thereafter, go through their customer feedback for any complains or compliments then you can make a judgment on the type of customer experience you expect to receive from them.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Motorcycle Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
Once you get in touch with us, we do not sell or distribute your information to anyone. In the event that your motorbike gets damaged during shipping, and that rarely ever happens, we will immediately place a claim for you to the insurance company. You will incur no extra costs for this service and we will ensure that your claim is resolved clearly. What’s more is that our world of experience has made us the best shipping company for the following duties:
- Shipping your motorbike off to college.
- Transporting your bike out of state/city/village.
- Out of state motorbike sales/purchases (Amazon/eBay).
- Auction motorcycle relocation.
- Seasonal/Temporary relocations.
- Shipping antique, unique or inoperative motorbikes.
- Office/corporate motorcycle relocation.
Our LaSalle motorcycle shipping services
- Door to door shipping
- State to state shipping
- Long distance shipping
- Packing and unpacking services
- Insurance coverage
- International motorcycle shipping
How to get started
Ready to ship your motorcycle out of LaSalle? Great! Call 1-888-230-9116. Alternatively, visit our site for a secure and instant online quote.
LaSalle Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Marion Dr||James Road||Royal Wood Dr|
|Mary Senica Avenue||Wen Lynn Dr||Northwest Street|
|Lincoln Street||Peter Avenue||Lharpe Street|
LaSalle includes ZIP codes