You may consider using motorcycle shipping services if:
- The weather is severe; hence, riding in it is a risky affair.
- You purchase a new bike online or in a physical store. Shipping the bike from the seller acts as the after-sales service.
- You are participating in a biking event, and you need a trustworthy shipper to help move your bike to the venue.
- There is the need for careful handling of a salvaged motorbike.
- A bike is faulty and cannot be operated. The shipper will help move it to a repair garage.
- You do not want the bike to undergo tear and wear because the location where it is needed is too far to ride it there.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Air transport. If speedy cargo delivery is what you need, then select air hauling. However, the method is the priciest on our list.
- Water transport. You will reckon with the fact that opting for water bike shipping is cheaper than using air method.
- Road transport. Ship your motorcycles to another state or country with our trucks or vans. There are two options of vehicles; open-air and enclosed.
- Train transport. Regarded as the most affordable inland mode of transport, use of trains is the best means for national shipments.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Preparing a motorcycle for shipping can be simple if you know what to do and you do it correctly. Here is how to get your bike ready:
- Seeking the services of a professional who can perform maintenance works on the bike.
- Unbolting the motorcycle accessories.
- Removing personal items from the motorcycle.
- Examining the tire pressure.
- Examining the engine and the draining all fluids.
- Making sure that the gas tank is below or at most a quarter full.
- Deactivating the alarm system.
- Performing a once-over on your motorbike and recording its pre-shipping state. The records should be ferried to the recipient too.
- Photograph the bike and keep the pictures safe. You will need them during the bike collection.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Shipping services at reasonable prices are what you should reckon with when choosing your shipper. Your interstate shipment doesn’t have to cost you an arm and a leg. Hire a transport solution provider with fees equivalent to the present market rates.
- World-class customer support. You should understand you are the boss of your bike shipment. The shipper you are using should offer you satisfactory services. All your requisites should be met.
- The inclusion of insurance coverage in your bike shipment. As a guarantee that the bike is safe in the hands of the shipper, they should have an insurance policy. This should get you compensated for any damage to your bike. Do not entrust your bike to the shipper without insurance cover.
- Top-of-the-range shipping equipment. Never trust bike shippers without proper tools. Any improvisation is not allowed. Instead, they should use equipment that is certified by government agencies. Use of substandard equipment will result in spending much money on repairing damaged bikes.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- Our range of transport options is extensive. We have several convenient shipping methods. The options were established after conducting a survey to confirm the needs of clients.
- We are a registered shipping company and we believe in authenticity. From shipping services to our shippers and the equipment we use for handling bikes, everything is certified by the authorities such as the US Department of Transport.
- All our shipping services are insured. Bikes will be safe in our hands, and if anything happens while we are handling it, we will foot the repair bills. If the damage is extensive, you will be compensated for the value of the damage.
- The shipping team here is excellent. They receive clients warmly and attend to their requests professionally. They are well-trained for the job and excellence is the outcome when they handle your shipment.
Our Mount Vernon motorcycle shipping services
- The door to door services. Request for this service when the weather is harsh, when you are ailing, and when you are busy at work.
- Motorcycle storage at no cost. We understand that you can be held up; hence, availing yourself for bike collection might be challenging. Our storage facilities are equipped to keep away external damaging factors.
- Instant customer support. Calls are picked up immediately by the available agent. Inquiries via emails are reverted within no time.
- 24/7 motorcycle tracking. We work round the clock to monitor your bike’s movement from loading to delivery. Clients can choose to connect to our satellite and view the location of the bike.
Talk to us!
Our toll-free number is 1-800-452-2880. Call us when you are planning to move to or from Mount Vernon.