- Different Methods We Can Use To Ship Your Motorcycle
- Domestic Motorcycle Shipping
- International Motorcycle Shipping
- How To Prepare Your Motorcycle For Shipping
- Cost & Time Examples To Ship Your Motorcycle
- What To Look For In A Motorcycle Shipping Company
- Why You Should Use A-1 Auto Transport For Your Motorcycle Shipping Needs
- Our Carpentersville Motorcycle Shipping Services
- Carpentersville Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Carpentersville Includes Zip Codes
- Contact Us
The city of Carpentersville has numerous attractions which makes it a popular place to visit for any Illinois tourist. Only to mention but a few, there is the Cinema 12, Carpenter Park, Platt Hill Nursery, Carpentersville Dam, Raceway Woods Forest Preserve and the Woodman’s Market. A-1 Auto Transport is here to provide motorcycle shipping services to the good people of Carpentersville. We have flexible shipping solutions to ensure that your motorbike moves from your location to the intended destination safely. With over 2 decades of experience, we have all the know-how it takes to guarantee your satisfaction through extraordinary services.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
Domestic motorcycle shipping
- Open-air transport
If you want a quick way to transport your motorbike, you should utilize open-air transport. Yes, the motorbike is exposed to weather elements and damages might occur but do not worry, our drivers are properly trained to respect all rules and regulations of the road and chances of accidents are rare.
- Enclosed transport
If you are a dealer in classic motorbikes and have a large pull of customers demanding for your product, then we suggest you go for enclosed transport. You can transport up to 5 motorbikes to a single location.
- Door to door transport
If you want safety and convenience, then you should go for door to door transport. Our drivers will come to your Carpentersville residence and load the motorbike onto the shipping carrier. You can rest assured that the motorbike won’t be offloaded until it gets to its new destination.
- Terminal to terminal transport
You could choose a suitable terminal near your area and we will pick the bike and move it to there.
- Crated transport
Crated transport is best suited for moving inoperable or damaged motorbikes. It is also suitable for motorbike sellers who have customers that would like the motorbike in its crisp condition with no mileage on it.
International motorcycle shipping
- RORO (roll-on roll-off)
The motorbike is rolled into a shipping vessel for shipping overseas.
Best shipping method for transporting a large number of motorbikes.
- Port to port
We will transport your motorbike from one coastal harbor to the next.
You can read more on our international shipping services here.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Wash the motorbike
Imagine if you tried to inspect the motorbike for dents or scratches when it had mud covering it. You would miss out on a lot of important details. Give your motorbike a simple wash. You do not have to use soap just as long as you get rid of all dirt covering it.
- Check the tires
Tires provide extra cushioning to the wheels while they are being transported. Ensure that you inflate the tires and fix any punctures present.
- Record everything
You need proof that your motorbike was in excellent condition before you hand it over to the shipping company. Take some good photos of each side of the motorbike and scribble down some notes on the motorbike’s condition and date them.
Cost & Time Examples To Ship Your Motorcycle
|To / From Carpentersville, IL||Distance||Cost||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Carpentersville, IL to Washington, DC||737 miles||$294 - $368||4 - 6 days|
|Austin, TX to Carpentersville, IL||1170 miles||$468 - $585||6 - 8 days|
|Carpentersville, IL to Clay Center, KS||633 miles||$253 - $316||4 - 6 days|
|Atlanta, GA to Carpentersville, IL||759 miles||$303 - $379||4 - 6 days|
|Carpentersville, IL to Minnetonka, MN||392 miles||$156 - $196||4 - 6 days|
|Philadelphia, PA to Carpentersville, IL||799 miles||$319 - $399||4 - 6 days|
|Carpentersville, IL to Seattle, WA||2031 miles||$812 - $1015||10 - 12 days|
|Las Vegas, NV to Carpentersville, IL||1740 miles||$696 - $870||8 - 10 days|
|Carpentersville, IL to Boston, MA||1024 miles||$409 - $512||6 - 8 days|
|New York City, NY to Carpentersville, IL||829 miles||$331 - $414||4 - 6 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Ensure that the shipping company has a reputable website where you can access first-hand information about them.
- Ensure that it is both licensed and registered under the federal laws. You can find that on their website
- Check the prices they offer for the distance you need to be covered. Do not go for the lowest bid as that may translate into poor services.
- Look into the person they hire to handle your shipment. Ensure that they are also motorbike riders just like you.
- Go for the company that emphasizes on the quality of services and importance of customer satisfaction as their number one priority.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Motorcycle Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
The motorcycle shipping scene has become a crazy maze with so many freight companies available but none that provides the services you require. However, we have separated ourselves from the bunch by proving to be more than useful in the following areas:
- Seasonal/Temporary relocations
- Transporting antique or inoperative motorbikes
- Office/corporate motorcycle relocation
- Shipping your motorbike to college
- Moving your motorbike out of state/city/village
- Out of state motorbike sales/purchases (eBay or Amazon)
- Auction motorcycle relocation
Our Carpentersville motorcycle shipping services
- Long distance shipping
- International Motorcycle shipping
- Domestic motorcycle shipping
- Packing and unpacking services
- Door to door shipping
- State to state shipping
- Insurance coverage
Carpentersville Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|South Kennedy Dr||Williams Street||Lord Avenue|
Carpentersville includes ZIP codes
A-1 Auto Transport’s motorcycle shipping services are available in Carpentersville and you can contact us at 1-800-452-2880.