Are you shipping your motorcycle in a month or two? A-1 Auto Transport is the end of your search for motorcycle shipping. We are among the top-ranked motorcycle shipping companies in the USA.
We have been scooping accolade after accolade for many years. Our fleet of transport carriers helps in shipping any bike around the USA. We have specialized in transporting bikes quickly and safely in Kankakee at affordable rates.
Our company can save you up to 50 % on motorcycle shipping services. With three decades of experience, A-1 Auto Transport is the ideal expert in the motorcycle shipping industry.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Open auto transport. Open-air moving is a standard and low-priced mode of transporting your bike. Transport solution experts recommend clients to use this option for local shipping.
- Enclosed auto transport. By using an enclosed truck for your motorcycle shipping, your high-end luxury or classic bike is safe and secure. With this option, your expensive motorcycle won’t be exposed to weather elements and road debris.
- This is another common motorcycle shipping method that blends well with several shipping methods. Containers can be carried on lowboy trucks, water vessels, open trains, and in cargo planes.
- We offer customers two pic-up and delivery alternatives for their shipping convenience. Clients have the choice of door to door shipping and terminal to terminal motorbike transportation services.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Make sure that you leave no valuable stuff in the saddlebags or other storage compartments on the bike.
- If there are brittle motorcycle accessories such as headlights, remove them. These should be shipped after packing in padded containers. Remember to label the containers properly.
- Some fluids pose a danger not only to the truck drivers but can also damage your motorcycle. Empty these before the shipper arrives.
- A little fuel in the gas tank is recommended. However, leaving a lot of it can cause fumes to accumulate; hence, posing a fire accident danger.
- Inflate the front and back tires as they act as cushions during transportation.
- Remove the alarm devices on your motorcycle.
- Clean the bike thoroughly and write down all the visible damages.
- Take several pictures showing the condition of your bike before shipping.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Handing your motorcycle to an experienced shipper brings about many benefits. They include peace of mind, safe and quick deliveries, and 5-star customer support. For a shipping firm to be regarded as experienced, they must have done the job for around 15 years.
- Hiring a shipping company with affordable rates rewards your pockets handsomely. If need be, the shippers should tweak the services to fit your budget without compromising on the security of your motorcycle.
- If you find a shipping firm online, do not be quick to trust whatever is published on their website. The blog posts do not equate to excellent services. Therefore, you should visit the shipper at their offices in your town and interact with the representatives.
- A comprehensive insurance policy should cover every bike shipment. The purpose of insuring the shipments is to offer compensation to clients if their bikes get damaged while on the move. If the shipper does not have insurance coverage you might incur so much loss and have to spend more money to cater for the repairs.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- We have the most affordable and high-quality bike hauling quotations in the industry. We charge you only for the services you need; hence making our bike shipping rates the most affordable. We are the most reliable bike transportation service provider giving the best value to any motorcycle transport quote.
- We offer quick services. We transfer your motorbike to your destination in no time.
- Our drivers and agents are the most skilled handlers you can find in a Kankakee shipping company.
- We provide our clients with several shipping options. They select the method that they deem fit. Before choosing your preferred method, reckon with your budget and precedence.
Our Kankakee motorcycle shipping services
- Tracking capabilities. For security and logistics, our trucks are satellite-tracked.
- The door to door services. Here, we pick up and deliver your motorcycle to locations of your choice.
- Terminal to terminal services. You drop off your bike and collect it at a terminal closest to you.
- Exclusive bike transport. Since we have been shipping bikes for more than two decades, our experience has enabled us to select the best bike-handling equipment, therefore you should never worry. Your motorbike is in safe hands.
Talk to us!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.