There are different situations in which transporting a bike becomes necessary. These include when:
- Attending a motorcycle event.
- Taking a bike to the mechanic.
- Delivering a sold bike to the buyer.
- Moving a bike to the address to which the owner is relocating.
Such situations require an expert to handle them and therefore, you ought to hire motorcycle shipping services.
The motorcycle shipping methods
To deliver bikes, we can use different motorcycle shipping methods. The delivery of a bike may be influenced by factors such as time within which the bike should be delivered and the available budget. Therefore, you would have to choose the option which will suit your needs in the best way possible. Air transport is the fastest and most expensive shipping option. Water transport is a cheaper alternative to air transport but the overseas shipping is completed over a longer period of time. Road transport is commonly used in making deliveries to various destinations and is characterized by congestion which may cause some delays in delivery. The bike may be delivered while in an open or enclosed container. Rail transport is a convenient transport option which is used in making in-land deliveries.
Preparation of a motorcycle
To ensure that your bike is in a condition which ensures safety precautions have been met and to make it easier for the mover to handle your bike, you ought to prepare your bike well. If the bike will be in running condition, you ought to check the level of the fluids and the engine and also ensure that the tires are well-inflated. To familiarize your mover with the operation of your bike, you should make notes on it and mention the specifics on handling your bike. Additionally, you ought to disable the alarm system and remove your belongings and motorcycle accessories. Before you take the bike to the mover or before they pick it up at your address, you ought to document the condition of the bike. This can be done by inspecting it, making a report and taking photos of it from different angles.
What to consider while searching for a mover
The various factors that you ought to consider as you search for a shipping company include the quality and cost of the services, the availability of different motorcycle shipping methods that can meet your specific shipping needs, the validity of the business and availability of a comprehensive insurance cover.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What makes us the best mover that you can hire
There are various reasons as to why we are the best moving company that you can hire. These include:
- We have been in operation for a period of more than two decades and can provide you with high-quality services which have been tried and tested.
- We provide a comprehensive insurance coverage which aids in covering the expenses that are brought about by damages caused to your bike when various perils occur.
- We have a team which can handle your bike well since they are trained to provide good motorcycle care. When you ship with us, your bike will be in safe hands and you can expect it to be delivered in perfect condition. Many companies and individuals have trusted us to ship their bikes safely. Online shoppers also make purchases on e-commerce sites like eBay and we ensure that what they see is what they get.
- We have a good reputation and you can count on us to meet your shipping needs. To see the type of experience you can expect when you ship with us, you can have a look at the testimonials our clients have shared about us. Additionally, we have been approved by the Better Business Bureau and this shows that we are a trustworthy company.
The available Crystal Lake motorcycle shipping services
We provide the following Crystal Lake motorcycle shipping services:
- Open-air transport, provided at affordable rates and suitable for shipping under fair weather conditions since the bike will be exposed.
- Enclosed transport, availed to give you a more secure shipping option. However, this transport option is more expensive.
- Crated transport, which offers more security to your bike since it is shipped in a crate and not handled directly. The pallet base is reinforced so that it may withstand the weight of the bike.
- Storage services, provided to ensure that you can have a stress-free move in which you can get an additional service at affordable rates and also plan the move to suit your schedule.
- Insurance coverage, whereby we provide a comprehensive coverage against various perils which your bike will be exposed to.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you need more information on our services. Our line is open on a 24/7 basis and you can reach us by dialing 1-800-452-2880.