Freeport Motorcycle Shipping
Safe And Reliable Freeport Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
There are some situations in which a motorcycle may have to be transported. These include:
- Taking a faulty bike to the mechanic.
- Delivering a purchased bike to the address of the buyer.
- Delivering a motorcycle to the location in which a biking event is scheduled to take place.
- Transporting a bike safely under adverse weather conditions.
- Avoiding the wear and tear of the motorcycle parts caused by riding it over long distances.
- Moving a bike to the address to which the owner is relocating.
Hiring motorcycle shipping services is the best option whenever any of the above situations arise.
Methods of motorcycle transportation
We use the following methods of transportation when shipping a bike.
- Air transport: It is the fastest and the most expensive shipping option.
- Water transport: It is an alternative to shipping via air and an economical way of shipping bikes overseas.
- Road transport: It is the most common method of in-land shipping. While it may be characterized by some delays, our drivers do their best to deliver the bikes in good time by passing through the least congested and most direct routes.
- Rail transport: It is an in-land method of shipping which has an advantage over shipping via road since it does not have any delays in delivery.
Preparation of a motorcycle for shipping
There are various activities that you ought to do while preparing a bike for shipping. These include.
- Disabling the alarm system.
- Removing your belongings and detaching the motorcycle accessories.
- Checking the engine.
- Ensuring that the tires are well-inflated.
- Ensuring that the gas is at a maximum level of a quarter of the tank capacity.
- Checking the level of the fluids.
- Washing the bike.
- Inspecting the bike and taking photos of it from different angles.
- Disconnecting the battery and draining the fluids, if you are shipping the bike in a crate.
Traits of a good shipping company
There are many moving companies but you ought to hire one which possesses the following traits:
- Licensed to operate in the USA.
- Experienced in transporting motorcycles to Freeport.
- Approved by the Better Business Bureau.
- Fully bonded and insured.
- Registered under the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) and the United States Department of Transportation (USDOT).
What makes us the best choice
Hiring us is the best choice that you can make since we are capable of meeting your motorcycle shipping needs. This is because:
- We have a variety of shipping solutions and you can select the one which enables you to have your bike transported reliably, according to your specifications and within your budget.
- We have an insurance policy that covers your bike against the damage which may be caused by a variety of perils.
- We provide good motorcycle care and you can rely on us to deliver your bike in perfect condition. Our team handles the bike with expertise, ensuring that no harm is caused to it while it is in transit and while loading, transporting or offloading it.
- We have the most competitive shipping rates and you can get affordable means of shipping your bike. To get a quote, provide us with the details related to your move and we shall issue a quote free of charge.
- We are customer-centric and our shipping process and business operations are designed with you in mind. You can easily get in touch with us by dialing a toll-free number. We also give you the chance to select the shipping option that will suit you best. The tracking of a bike which has been dispatched is made easier since we provide real-time tracking information.
Our Freeport motorcycle shipping services
We provide the following Freeport motorcycle shipping services:
- Open-air shipping, which is affordable but provides less security to the bike. This is because the bike is exposed to various perils while it is in transit.
- Enclosed shipping, which is more expensive and covers the bike, offering a higher level of protection against the various perils.
- Crated shipping, which is a safe transport option whereby the bike is put in a crate. The pallet base is reinforced so as to withstand the weight of the bike.
- Shipping guidance and advice, to ensure that you can make informed decisions on the shipping of your bike. Our team of experts also ensures that you are updated on the various motorcycle laws.
- Storage services, which are provided to give you a convenient moving experience and to have your bike held at secure facilities before or after it is shipped.
Feel free to contact us on the number 1-800-452-2880. Our agents will be sure to provide you with all the information you need and act on your requests.