There is some sense of freedom that comes with motorcycle riding. This is what every bike rider yearns for; racing against the cool breezes. Even if all this sounds like heaps of fun, you should not attempt to play ‘the daredevil’ in instances like:
- During severe weather. Riding in this kind of weather is playing Russian roulette with your life. What if the mist or fog is so dense that you cannot see oncoming motorists? Your family needs you alive! Hire a motorcycle shipping company.
- When the bike is faulty. Riding on a bike with defects is an astounding recipe for mishaps. Consider shipping your bike to a bike expert for repairs.
- Motorcycle riding ban. The law enforcement will catch up with you even when racing at a sonic speed in verboten areas. Avoid stressful lawsuits, hefty fines or jail term by always using shipping companies when moving to such areas.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Air shipping. Experience the fastest transport services when you use cargo planes to move bikes.
- Water shipping. International shipments can be cheap at the same time safe when you use the water transport option.
- Train shipping. This is the best way to escape the traffic jam; you will enjoy on-time deliveries by evading the snarl-ups.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Put all the keys together. You should hand in a full set of keys to the hauler; ignition, fuel tanks, and storage compartments keys.
- Check the brakes and fluids. The fuel tank should be filled to about a quarter with fuel. Inspect the rest of the fluids to ensure there are no leaks. The braking system must in tiptop condition before the bike gets loaded in the carrier.
- Remove the battery and other electronic gadgets.
- Take that alarm device off before the shipper arrives.
- Disconnect the battery and pack it in a safe box.
- Wash the motorcycle with caution as you check for damages. Wipe the entire body, tires, and wheels.
- Remove your valuables. Personal items should not be present during shipping. The saddlebags should be removed too.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- The experience of the shipping company. You want to entrust your bike to someone who you are sure is competent and has successfully shipped other bikes before. That shipper you are trying to locate should have shipped for several years before and a record should exist showing their track of performance.
- Reviews from previous customers. It is important the check what other clients are saying about the shipper before you hire them. Choose the shipper with the most positive and encouraging comments. Such shippers will deliver your bike in its pre-shipping state and without delays.
- Tailored shipping services. The option to tailor shipping services opens you to innumerable choices. If one shipping method can be modified into several forms, then several needs of customers can be met with a single haulage option.
- Cargo tracking services. Wouldn’t you be happy to be aware of your motorcycle’s location every time you are shipping it? Every bike owner would be! The knowledge of your bike’s status during shipping is very calming. You will worry less and you can focus on other businesses.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- Timely delivery. It is uncommon for our truck drivers to delivery bikes late. If there is any problem that occurs unexpecting while the bike is in our care, you will be alerted. Nonetheless, we have never handled cases of late deliveries.
- Insured shipping services. We offer insured shipment to all customers despite the distance to be covered or the type of bike being shipped. The insurance takes care of all damages including fire, theft, and collision. If the bike is stolen or damaged, you are required to make the claim and our agents will complete the follow-up process.
- Instant and online tracking of your consignment. Worry and apprehension kick in the moment our truck drivers pick your bike. You feel like making calls to us every minute especially if the bike is brand new. We have the tracking feature on our site where you can find the precise location of your motorbike.
- Trained staff members. Every shipper on our team has undergone training and gained numerous motorcycle shipping skills. A supervisor oversees their assignments to ensure they are adhering to the rules and regulations.
Our Godfrey motorcycle shipping services
- Safe motorbike haulage.
- Adequate experience with handling all bikes.
- Insurance coverage for every motorcycle shipment.
- Local and international motorbike shipping.
Talk to us!
A-1 Auto Transport Inc. is the go-to haulage company owing to the A class services lined up for you. We have a large following owing to our excellent craftsmanship. To join the league of happy customers, book with us on 1-800-452-2880.