Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
There are various circumstances in which it is necessary to transport a motorcycle. These include when completing a sale by delivering it to the address of a buyer, taking where a motorcycle event is scheduled to happen, transporting a bike to the address to which an owner is relocating or delivering the bike to the address of a purchaser. Also, prohibitions and conditions such as adverse weather will make it necessary to hire motorcycle shipping services.
Our motorcycle shipping methods
The methods of motorcycle shipping that we use are:
Air transport – Bikes are transported in a cargo plane. It is the fastest means of transport.
Water transport – The bike is ferried from one port to another in a cargo ship. This is a more economical transport option and suitable for overseas deliveries.
Road transport – The bike is delivered by our drivers. It can be transported on a motorcycle trailer, an open truck or a flatbed truck.
Rail transport – This is a reliable shipping option which has minimal delays in delivery.
The delivery options are door-to-door and terminal-to-terminal.
Preparing a bike for shipping
There are various activities which you ought to do as you prepare your bike for shipping. These include checking the tire pressure, the engine and the level of the fluids. Disabling the alarm system and removing your belongings and motorcycle accessories helps in making the bike easy to be handled by the mover. If you are to ship the bike in a crate, the additional activities that you ought to do are disconnecting the battery and draining the fluids. Cleaning the bike so that it may be in good condition is recommended, after which you should inspect and take photos of it.
Factors to consider as you search for a mover
The following are some of the factors that you ought to consider as you search for a shipping company:
- The experience of the company in shipping bikes.
- The availability of a variety of shipping options which are of high quality.
- The reputation that the company has gained over the period in which they have been in operation.
- The availability of a valid insurance cover.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What makes us a good hire
- We are among the best movers that you can choose to hire to meet your motorcycle shipping needs because we have sufficient experience and also possess a good understanding of the motorcycle laws and regulations.
- We are capable of providing you with different motorcycle transport options and will also ship your bike while attending to your specific shipping needs. Tailored services such as Harley-Davidson shipping and classic motorcycle shipping are available.
- We have met the safety requirements set by the relevant authorities and also use top-notch machinery to handle your bike. This makes us the trusted mover and safe hands that you can rely on to handle your bike with care.
- We have operations which run across the USA and you can rely on us to ship your bike to various destinations, Huntley Since our drivers are familiar with most routes, they pass through the most direct ones which are also the least congested so as to complete the delivery in good time. We also have storage facilities in different states and this helps you to benefit from additional services which give you extra convenience.
- We have a VeriSign secured site and this helps in securing your data. Since your communication is encrypted, it will be kept private.
The available Huntley motorcycle shipping services
We avail the following Huntley motorcycle shipping services.
Crated transport: This is a secure shipping method whereby a bike is transported in a wooden crate. To move the bike, machinery which has a good grip on the crate is used. The pallet base is reinforced so that it may withstand the weight of the bike.
Open-air transport: This is a less secure but affordable shipping option.
Enclosed transport: This shipping option is very secure and also more expensive compared to open-air transport.
Insurance coverage: This service is provided as required by law; we secure your bike against various perils which may occur and cause harm to it.
Storage services: This is an optional service which provides you with the chance to plan the move according to your schedule.
Guidance and advisory: You can rely on us to guide you through the entire shipping process and update you on all motorcycle laws that may influence your move. Our shipping experts also give you their opinions on what would work best for you.
Feel free to contact us if you need more information on our services or if you would like to be issued with a quote. The number to dial is 1-800-452-2880.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory