- Safe And Reliable East St Louis Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Different Methods We Can Use To Ship Your Motorcycle
- East St Louis, Il Motorcycle Shipping Pricing & Time To Ship Examples
- How To Prepare Your Motorcycle For Shipping
- What To Look For In A Motorcycle Shipping Company
- Why You Should Use A-1 Auto Transport For Your Motorcycle Shipping Needs
- Our East St Louis Motorcycle Shipping Services
- Talk To Us!
- East St Louis Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- East St Louis Includes Zip Codes
Safe And Reliable East St. Louis Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Tourist spots in East St. Louis are the perfect weekend getaways for sightseeing enthusiasts. You don’t have to leave behind your two wheels as it will be handy to get you around in the magnificent Illinois city.
Here at A-1 Auto Transport, we are set to help you with shipping your bike from your home to East St. Louis. We have many moving options in-store all tailored with safety and elegance in mind.
Discounts are offered to clients who use our services to move their bikes back home after having good moments at their holiday destinations. What are you waiting for? We have an online booking system and shipping costs estimator running 24/7.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Open-air/uncovered transport: When moving bikes using lowboys or open vehicles, it is exposed to external damaging factors. The method is the perfect way to move your bike, particularly when transporting locally. We tie the bikes using sturdy belts on the rear and front tires and ship them to the required address.
- Crated bike transport: When you choose to transport your bike in a crate, we normally use wooden crates. We build the crates using soft wood to avoid scratches and damage to the cargo. The Interior is fitted with cushions for extra protection.
- Container haulage: This is a perfect shipping option when you are looking to transport your motorbike across the ocean to overseas nations. You can use small or big containers depending on the number of motorcycles you are shipping.
East St. Louis, IL Motorcycle Shipping Pricing & Time To Ship Examples
|To / From East St. Louis, IL||Distance||Cost||Estimated Time In Transit|
|East St. Louis, IL to Albert, KS||514 miles||$205||3 - 5 days|
|Buford, GA to East St. Louis, IL||576 miles||$230||3 - 5 days|
|East St. Louis, IL to Seymour, TN||493 miles||$197||3 - 5 days|
|Los Angeles, CA to East St. Louis, IL||1828 miles||$731||5 - 7 days|
|East St. Louis, IL to Adams, MA||1068 miles||$427||4 - 6 days|
|Afton, MI to East St. Louis, IL||651 miles||$260||3 - 5 days|
|East St. Louis, IL to Gates, NY||805 miles||$322||3 - 5 days|
|Toledo, OH to East St. Louis, IL||466 miles||$186||3 - 5 days|
|East St. Louis, IL to Los Ranchos, NM||1047 miles||$418||4 - 6 days|
|Gary, IN to East St. Louis, IL||299 miles||$119||3 - 5 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Here we will help you know how to prepare your motorcycle when you want it transported.
- Clean the entire motorcycle. Afterward, dry the bike to avoid the formation of rust on the metallic parts.
- Check for possible damages such as dents, scratches, and cosmetic damage.
- Record the damages in a notebook and make copies that will be given to the shipper and the recipient.
- It is recommendable to use a high definition camera to take pictures of your motorcycle.
- Do the maintenance to ensure the bike is in a good working condition.
- Take any valuables from the bike and store them in a safe place.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- The shipper’s credibility. The key to success for every bike shipment is transparency, good work ethics, and trustworthiness. You want to be sure that your proposed shipper entails all these characteristics. For instance, if they are running late or something is amiss, the coordinator should let you know without delay.
- The hauler’s experience. Choose shippers who have lasted for a long time in the shipping industry over haulers who are in their early stages. The truth is that being in a business for long gives you the needed experience to handle circumstances professionally and make a wise decision if there are tricky situations.
- The shipper’s promise to protect the privacy of clients. When you plan to partner with a shipping company, you are bound to give out sensitive information such as your personal number or address. The shipper should be respectful enough not to share your information with anybody at all costs. Be sure your shipper has not been accused before for giving out clients’ private data or using it for other purposes.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Motorcycle Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- We have 30 years’ experience: In a whooping three-decade shipping business, you expect to find the best services. We have served customers across the globe. There is no route that we don’t know. We are the type of shipper that has deep knowledge concerning different aspects of bike shipping.
- A-1 Auto Transport is bike savvy: Owing to our experience of many years, we can handle any type of motorcycle; for example, trikes, all-terrain-vehicles, sports bikes, and speed bikes. Many bike builders have used our shipping services before either to ship to dealers in various locations or buyers for personal use. We have shipped bikes for companies like BMW, Harley Davidson, and Indiana.
- We offer the best hauling prices in America: Our prices are regulated by the Federal Highway Authority. We do not add hidden charges, unlike other shippers. Our customers get to enjoy top quality services and additional perks that are not charged for.
Our East St. Louis motorcycle shipping services
- Dirt bikes, trikes, and ATVs haulage.
- Satellite-tracking of your cargo until delivery.
- Professional consultation at no cost.
- Enclosed, crated, and containerized bike transport.
Talk to us!
Our call lines are open round-the-clock. Talk to us today about your shipping needs. We will offer the best shipping service at reasonable rates. Our toll-free contact is 1-888-230-9116
East St. Louis Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Edgemont||State Street||Bond Avenue|
|Rose Lake||69th Street||South 24th Street|
|Caseyville Avenue||Exchange Avenue||State Street|
|Park Dr||15th Street||North 25th Street|
East St. Louis includes ZIP codes
62201, 62203, 62204, 62205, 62207, 62208, 62223