Several motorcycle shipping companies out there claim to offer quality shipping services, but on the contrary, they are just looking to fill their pockets. If you fall into their traps, they will swindle you and even elude with your bike. All these disheartening experiences can be avoided if you use A-1 Auto Transport Inc. for your shipping needs.
We are a devoted team of shippers offering efficient services in Morris and the rest of America. We have adequate hauling experience of more than 25 years. During this period, we have been offering shipping services at reasonable rates. We have invested in the high-end equipment too.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
Our company offers the following motorcycle transport options.
- Transport via water: This option is suitable for motorcycle importers and exporters. If you are shipping your bike, ensure you can arrive at the port for collection early enough.
- Transport via rail: Trains are reliable modes of bike shipping especially if the roads are congested. You should use the method if you are close to a terminus.
- Transport via roads: Many of our clients will book for road transport due to the convenience of door to door shipping. We can use a flatbed truck or enclosed trailer depending on your requisites.
- Transport via air: Clients using this method can have same day deliveries even in overseas countries. This fast method of shipping is also the most expensive option that we have.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Drain dangerous fluids from the bike. These fluids can be inflammable and destructive.
- Confirm that the fuel tank is completely drained or only a ¼ full.
- Remove the battery, charge it to full capacity, and pack it in a separate safe box. The acidic content could damage your bike if it gets spilled.
- Detach the security systems from the scrambler.
- Wash off dirt and grime. Wipe the bike surfaces dry before it is loaded onto the truck.
- Examine the motorbike say two days before shipping.
- Create a detailed record of present damages. A copy of the report should be given to the shipper and another sent to the bike’s recipient.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Good reputation. Satisfied customers, low complaint rates, and excellent communication are the major pillars of a shipping company. If these are upheld, the reputation of the shipper will be okay. Great testimonials are what show that a shipper is the right pick.
- Affordable shipping fees. Make sure what you pay the shipping company is within your budget. No need of paying hefty transport fees and spending a couple of days without cash.
- Great shipping experience. Check if the transport firm has significant experience with shipping bikes in Morris.
- Insurance coverage. Your motorbike transport firm should have acquired a transit insurance policy. This is what they will use to get you compensated if the motorbike is damaged before delivery.
- License information. Your shipper should hold relevant permits showing that their service provision in Morris is approved.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
Using services offered at A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipment is a perfect choice because:
- The shipping team at A-1 Auto Transport is well trained. Our shippers use high-end machinery to make sure that the security of your motorbike is maintained.
- We have partnered with many companies as their official shipper. Examples include eBay and BMW. We have been a Harley Davidson shipper for 10 years now.
- Customers enjoy the real-time support we give round the clock. Do not hesitate to contact our customer support team at any given time.
- When your bike is in our hands and you want to know its location, you will use the tracking code sent to you via email. Type the code on our tracking page and get updated on your shipment.
- Our shipping quotations are free and our rates are affordable considering the numerous services added at no extra cost.
Our Morris motorcycle shipping services
- Enclosed transport service. The most secure shipping service for inland shipping.
- Open-air transport service. You can still enjoy quality shipping services at low rates. We use open vehicles for this service.
- Crated bike service. This is a secure method of transporting motorcycles. We pack the bikes in wooden crates and ship them.
- Transport advisory service. We have consultants who offer you detailed replies if you find something that is not forthcoming.
- Transit insurance. Insurance policies provide the protection needed against the damaging risks.
Talk to us!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.