The motorbike shipping industry is full of ignominious handlers preying on unknowing customers. Good news is, bike owners can prevent getting swindled by these hauling firms by hiring a dependable and reputable shipping firm like A-1 Auto Transport Inc.
If you have landed in the hands of callous shippers before, it is not too late to enjoy safe and stress-free shipping. Your experience will never be the same again with us. We will keep updating you about your bike shipment until delivery. Another benefit of hiring our Justice motorcycle hauling services is getting value for your money. Adding to the cheap shipping fees, there are many bonuses – free of charge.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Crated Move your ride in style by packing it in a slatted wooden box and having it loaded in enclosed trailers, on open autos, ships, or cargo planes.
- Enclosed shipping. This type of transportation is suitable for shipping in severe weather. Also, it is used by owners of fragile bikes.
- Non-enclosed shipping. This is a household shipping method in Justice. Many young riders with fancy bikes will want to flaunt their rides; hence, making them the biggest fans of open-air transport.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Use water and mild detergent to wash the bikes.
- In a well-lit area, check for damages on the bike and document them if any.
- Use a high-end camera to photograph the bike.
- Fold in the side mirrors and remove your valuable items.
- Complete maintenance checks to ensure the bike is shipped in pristine condition.
- Charge the battery and ship it in a different box if you consider using the crating method.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
You must be watchful when hiring a shipping company if you want the recipient to receive an intact motorcycle. To make sure the shipment is secure, you must do the following.
- Keep away from scams! You will know a scammer when they give you a quote. If the deal is too cheap, think twice! It is too good to be true. These are the haulers that will slap you with hidden charges or are not registered with the US Department of Transport. Always stick with the current market rates.
- Check the verification details. Trustworthy shipping companies should be issued with legitimate licenses. The American Moving and Storage Association requires that every shipper, shipping nationally or internationally, be registered.
- Hire an experienced shipper. Using a shipping company that has many years of experience is a great way to render your bike shipment hassle-free. Great experience impacts bike handlers with exquisite skills and they learn different handy hacks and knacks to handle bikes securely and make wise decisions.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- Trained personnel. Before any motorcycle handler in our company can serve our customers, they are taken through a motorcycle shipping course to ensure they have the required skills for error-free motorcycle shipping.
- Variety of shipping options. Clients come with different needs; hence, the need to offer a variety of shipping packages. We have over ten secure shipping methods that serve a broad range of clients both locally and overseas.
- Insured shipping services. Another reason you should use our shipping services is that we will cover your motorbike with a premium insurance policy. Moreover, if any damage occurs on the bike, we will forward your claims and ensure you receive full compensation.
- Personalized shipping services. Our shipping methods are tweaked professionally to match your budget and precedence. So, you shouldn't worry if you cannot find a specific method that fits your needs.
- High-quality Due to the delicate nature of motorcycles, we have acquired top-of-the-range tools and materials. We, together with government bodies, inspect all machinery before utilization. Therefore, you should have no qualms regarding our handling process.
Our Justice motorcycle shipping services
Our services come with incredible perks like:
- Free motorcycle shipping First-time shipping clients should not shy away just because they don’t know the steps involved. We have advice-givers on standby to take you through the processes.
- Instant motorcycle tracking. Sync your gadget with our system to receive real-time satellite images.
- Free motorcycle storage. Our facilities are big enough to accommodate many motorcycles. Come and pick your bike at your leisure.
- Comprehensive insurance coverage. A crucial service we offer for all bikes.
Talk to us!
We offer you value for money when you choose any of our shipping methods. Our quality packages are affordable for all and very secure. The packages can be personalized according to your wish too. Speak to our agents from wherever you are using our toll-free number 1-800-452-2880.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.