When you need a motorcycle to be delivered somewhere in the same condition you claimed it to be in, hire safe and dependable auto transport services. There are many motorcycle shipping services to take advantage of around the Peoria area. Find a company that allows you to feel comfortable with using their services. Reputable and legitimate transport companies are required to carry insurance coverage for their customers’ vehicles. This will add even further protection.
It is rare that the vehicles in the care of experienced transport companies suffer any damage. Nevertheless, if any damage is done to the motorcycle while it is in the care of the professionals, the bike will receive the proper attention. All repairs and replacements will be handled by the transport company and their insurance company.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Things You Will Be Responsible For.
While the transport company will oversee a majority of the responsibilities in regards to the motorcycle’s shipping process, there are some things you will be responsible for too. Before the motorcycle can be shipped to its next home, the proper documentation will need to be presented. A payment must also be made.
After the transport date is scheduled, payment was made, and the documents asked for are collected, the bike will need to be prepped for its travels. The preparation needed may vary, but in most cases the bike will need to be washed and all damages will need to be documented. The fluids and tire pressure should be checked, and the fuel tank should read less than ¼ full. The handlebars and other loose items may need to be removed depending on the purchased transport method.
If you are sending the motorcycle to another person, make sure you clarify that with the auto transport company. They will need to have the other responsible party’s information on record.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory