- Safe And Reliable Columbia Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Columbia, IL Motorcycle Shipping Pricing & Time To Ship Examples
- Our motorcycle shipping methods
- Pre-shipping preparation getting your bike ready for shipping
- What makes a good mover
- Why you should hire us
- The available Columbia motorcycle shipping services
- Columbia Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Columbia includes ZIP codes
- Contact us
Safe And Reliable Columbia Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The different situations in which shipping a bike is necessary include when transporting a bike to:
- A biking event.
- The destination to which a bike owner is traveling.
- The address to which the owner is relocating.
- The address of a purchaser.
- The mechanic, when a bike ought to be repaired.
The best way to transport a bike is by hiring motorcycle shipping services from a reliable mover. This will give you the assurance that your bike will be handled with care.
Columbia, IL Motorcycle Shipping Pricing & Time To Ship Examples
|To / From Columbia, IL||Distance||Cost||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Columbia, IL to Cheyenne, WY||890 miles||$356||3 - 5 days|
|Murfreesboro, TN to Columbia, IL||650 miles||$260||3 - 5 days|
|Columbia, IL to Chimney Rock, CO||1057 miles||$422||4 - 6 days|
|Charlotte, NC to Columbia, IL||723 miles||$289||3 - 5 days|
|Columbia, IL to Wolf Trap, VA||824 miles||$329||3 - 5 days|
|Providence, RI to Columbia, IL||1166 miles||$329||4 - 6 days|
|Columbia, IL to Salem, MA||1222 miles||$488||4 - 6 days|
|Jacksonville, FL to Columbia, IL||908 miles||$363||3 - 5 days|
|Columbia, IL to Shafter, CA||1860 miles||$744||5 - 7 days|
|Tuscaloosa, AL to Columbia, IL||518 miles||$207||3 - 5 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our motorcycle shipping methods
The methods of motorcycle transportation are:
- Road shipping, which is a common in-land method of shipping. Flatbed trucks, open trucks and motorcycle trailers are used in the delivery of bikes.
- Air shipping, which is the most expensive and the fastest method of shipping. Cargo planes are used in transporting the bikes.
- Water shipping, which is a more economical option for overseas shipping but has a longer delivery timeframe. We ferry the bikes on cargo ships to the receiving port selected.
- Rail shipping, which is a more convenient alternative to road shipping since it has minimal delays in delivery. Cargo trains are used in making the deliveries.
The bike may be delivered using the door-to-door service or terminal-to-terminal service.
Pre-shipping preparation: getting your bike ready for shipping
Before you ship a bike, you ought to prepare it well. This can be done by taking the bike to a mechanic to have any faulty parts fixed, disabling the alarm system and ensuring that the level of the gas is at a maximum of a quarter of the tank capacity. If the bike will be in running condition, you ought to check the tire pressure, the level of the fluids and the engine. If you are to ship the bike in a crate, you will be expected to drain the fluids and disconnect the battery. You should also clean the bike thoroughly and ensure it has no dirt or debris on it. Additionally, any deposits on the tires should be removed. To document the pre-shipping condition of the bike, you should inspect it, make a report on the condition and also take good photos of the bike from different angles.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Motorcycle Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
What makes a good mover
A good motorcycle shipping company is one that is experienced, licensed and insured. It should also be approved by the Better Business Bureau. It should be inspected and registered under the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) and the United States Department of Transportation (USDOT).
Why you should hire us
The main reasons why you should hire us include:
- We are capable of transporting your bike reliably and meeting your shipping needs in an exceptional manner. You can rely on us to divert your bike to the destination in good time and more importantly, in perfect condition.
- Our services are of high quality and you can expect to get nothing but the best when you ship with us. We use high-end machinery to handle your bike. Additionally, you get the best motorcycle care and you can count on us to maintain the integrity of your bike.
- Our services are available at affordable rates and you can get the estimated shipping costs after availing the details related to your move. Our quotes are issued for free and have no obligations attached to them.
- We are highly experienced and can move your bike to Columbiaor any other destination with relative ease. Since our drivers are familiar with most of the routes, you can expect to have the delivery of the bike completed within a short time.
The available Columbia motorcycle shipping services
- Open-air shipping, which is an affordable but less secure shipping option.
- Crated shipping, which is a secure way of shipping a bike and since direct contact with it is minimized, its integrity will be maintained. The crate has a reinforced pallet base so that it may support the weight of the bike.
- Enclosed shipping, which is a secure way of shipping bikes since it offers protection against the various perils.
- Shipping advisory and guidance, which is a service provided by our team of shipping experts to ensure that you will make a successful move.
- Insurance coverage, which is provided to ensure that your bike will be catered for in the event that any perils cause damage to it.
Columbia Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Levee Road||East Cherry Street||Rapp Avenue|
Columbia includes ZIP codes
Feel free to contact us if you would like more information on our services or if you would like to have a shipping quote. Our support team works round the clock and they provide all the assistance you need. The number to dial is 1-888-230-9116.