- Different Methods We Can Use To Ship Your Motorcycle
- How To Prepare Your Motorcycle For Shipping
- Chicago Heights, Il Motorcycle Shipping Pricing & Time To Ship Examples
- What To Look For In A Motorcycle Shipping Company
- Why You Should Use A-1 Auto Transport For Your Motorcycle Shipping Needs
- Our Chicago Heights Motorcycle Shipping Services
- Chicago Heights Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Chicago Heights Includes Zip Codes
- Talk To Us!
The main reasons why bike owners use motorcycle shipping companies to move their bikes is the security and safety measures observed. Having another person transport your motorcycle in your absence sends cold shivers down the spine. However, with a reliable bike shipping company, all doubts are quashed.
One of the highly recommended shippers in Chicago Heightsis A-1 Auto Transport Inc. The team- our representatives, trucks and machinery operators, booking agents, and transport coordinators- works non-stop to make sure every unit reaches the recipient securely.
In the last 20 years and more, we have been investing heavily in safety and security tools, and making quicker deliveries. Owing to our immense efforts, we have won big tenders like shipping for Harley Davidson.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
These are our available and most used methods of shipping motorcycles.
- Air transport. A shipping method suitable for both short and long trips. It is also the quickest method of shipping bikes.
- Road transport. We use various kinds of vehicles like vans and trucks. These vehicles could either be open or enclosed. The drivers use their knowledge to evade the snarl-ups for quicker deliveries.
- Rail transport. Using trains for motorcycle shipping is the easiest way to dodge the traffic and numerous accidents occurring on the roads. Many motorcycles can be moved at a go with rail shipping.
- Water transport. Get value for your money when you use water vessels to move your motorcycles to foreign countries. You will pay less freight charges when compared to other international shipping methods.
We have other alternatives for delivering motorcycles like door-to-door and port-to-port shipping.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
The most crucial stage of motorbike shipment is the preparation stage. Here the fate of the delivery is determined by how well you prepare the bike. Tips to complete a proper motorcycle preparation include:
- Professional cleaning. This ensures the bike gets cleaned properly and there are no cases of chipped paint. You will also find time to deal with other businesses because a professional is handling this task on your behalf.
- Professional maintenance. The motorcycle should be in a perfect condition before its shipment. A professional mechanic inspects all mechanical systems and repairs the faulty ones.
- Professional engine servicing. The engine controls all the functions of a motorcycle. That said, there is the need for it to get checked and all defects repaired.
- Remove the alarm systems. These need to be shipped separately. The alarm going off can cause a scare to other road users.
- Remove motorcycle accessories. Some of these are very delicate, and the slightest hit will make them shatter into pieces. Unscrew or cover them with a heavy blanket-like material.
- Remove valuable items. Bike owners should note that motor carrier insurance policies do not facilitate compensation of personal/ valuable items left on the motorcycles.
- Check the fuel level. Your bike should not have fuel more than ¼ of the tank capacity. A lot of fuel will create fumes in the truck; hence, filling it with inflammable
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Motorcycle Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Chicago Heights, IL Motorcycle Shipping Pricing & Time To Ship Examples
|To / From Chicago Heights, IL||Distance||Cost||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Chicago Heights, IL to Wilsonville, OR||2139 miles||$855||6 - 8 days|
|Shreveport, LA to Chicago Heights, IL||837 miles||$334||3 - 5 days|
|Chicago Heights, IL to Oswego, NY||675 miles||$270||3 - 5 days|
|Midland, NC to Chicago Heights, IL||759 miles||$303||3 - 5 days|
|Chicago Heights, IL to Pierre, SD||817 miles||$326||3 - 5 days|
|Paterson, NJ to Chicago Heights, IL||768 miles||$307||3 - 5 days|
|Chicago Heights, IL to Fairlawn, VA||605 miles||$242||3 - 5 days|
|McAllen, TX to Chicago Heights, IL||1406 miles||$562||4 - 6 days|
|Chicago Heights, IL to Worcester, MA||936 miles||$374||3 - 5 days|
|Davenport, CA to Chicago Heights, IL||2201 miles||$880||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Your motorcycle shipping partner should use only certified equipment to handle motorcycles. Typically, these are made from high-quality material. Also, the machinery should often be inspected to avoid failure.
- Analyze the shipper’s history of performance. This will tell if the shipper offers efficient services. A great track of performance denotes that the haulage company is dependable and that is the type of company you want.
- The haulage service should meet the requirements of the government and then get issued with a license. This license gives the shipper the rights to do business freely in Chicago Heights.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- Potential customers can afford our shipping packages. We allow for negotiations, and we will never reject your budget. Our agents will work with you to tailor the options until you are satisfied.
- We use a world-class team of experts to serve all clients. Members of staff receive training on bike handling and get supervised until their skills surpass the customers’ expectations.
- As a proof of competency, we have an A+ rating on Better Business Bureau. We have met all the qualifications to attain such high scores. We willdefinitely not be giving up on our moniker.
Our Chicago Heights motorcycle shipping services
- Enclosed truck delivery.
- Door-to-door delivery service.
- Insurance coverage.
- Toll-free phone calls.
Chicago Heights Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Holbrook||City Center||Stirling Avenue|
|Indian Hill||Boston Street||209th Street|
|Dixie Hwy||Campbell Avenue||State Street|
Chicago Heights includes ZIP codes
60411, 60412, 60413
Talk to us!
We are the most appropriate shipping company in Chicago Heights when you need your motorcycles transported without issues like late deliveries and delivery of tampered bikes. While we maintain high-quality services and standards of shipping, we also uphold our moniker. Talk to an agent today when you visit our offices or make a call on 1-800-452-2880.