- Different Methods We Can Use To Ship Your Motorcycle
- How To Prepare Your Motorcycle For Shipping
- Alton, Il Motorcycle Shipping Pricing & Time To Ship Examples
- What To Look For In A Motorcycle Shipping Company
- Why You Should Use A-1 Auto Transport For Your Motorcycle Shipping Needs
- Our Alton Motorcycle Shipping Services
- Alton Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Alton Includes Zip Codes
- Talk To Us!
A-1 Auto Transport is an expert when it comes to motorcycle moving. Our business empire has grown over the years and has partnered with top bike dealers and builders. We boast of a vast client base in the USA and several nations.
We are reliable and trustworthy, and as a result, we have endured in the industry for over thirty years. Through this, we have gathered the needed knowledge and experience.
Our shippers know all the roads in American cities. We do not play Russian Roulette with your bike. It is under watch 24/7 after we pick it up.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Motorcycle Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
When you consult us for bike shipping, we will want to know how you want your bike shipped and what options match your requisites.
- Air freight. If you want the bike shipped within a short time frame, then this is the perfect transport method. This method is faster but pricier.
- Water freight. The most economical means of shipping your motorcycle is via water transport. However, your cargo might take weeks or months to arrive at the port.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Motorbike preparation is a crucial stage in shipping your bike. If completed correctly, moving your ride will be flawless and devoid of troublesomeness. Below are handy tips for readying your two wheels for haulage:
- Wash your two-wheels to remove all tough stains and see to it that debris and mud deposits are not stuck between the tire threads.
- Examine the bike for possible damages and note them down – blemishes, dings, and broken parts.
- If your ride is roadworthy, check the levels of fluids, battery charge, and air in the tires.
- Secure the loose items, remove the bike accessories, disconnect the alarm devices and store these in safe compartments.
- The gas tank should have up to a quarter of gas during transport.
- Take images of your bike before the shipper loads it in the truck.
- Update your insurance coverage even if the shipper has another one to cover your bike while in transit.
Alton, IL Motorcycle Shipping Pricing & Time To Ship Examples
|To / From Alton, IL||Distance||Cost||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Alton, IL to Maricopa, AZ||1500 miles||$600||4 - 6 days|
|Nashville, TN to Alton, IL||326 miles||$130||3 - 5 days|
|Alton, IL to Glassboro, NJ||915 miles||$366||3 - 5 days|
|Hollywood, FL to Alton, IL||1220 miles||$488||4 - 6 days|
|Alton, IL to Innsbrook, VA||827 miles||$330||3 - 5 days|
|Baltimore, MD to Alton, IL||826 miles||$330||3 - 5 days|
|Alton, IL to Brawley, CA||1715 miles||$686||5 - 7 days|
|Oro Valley, AZ to Alton, IL||1486 miles||$594||4 - 6 days|
|Alton, IL to Renton, WA||2088 miles||$835||6 - 8 days|
|New Haven, CT to Alton, IL||1056 miles||$422||4 - 6 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
Research motorbike transport firms in Alton. Ask for shipping quotations from about four companies. Avoid bike shippers that offer very high and exceedingly low prices. Remember not to pay upfront. Only pay a deposit after the bike has been picked up and the rest of the cash on delivery. This gives you some bargaining power if anything happens to your bike during transit.
Customer reviews and feedback. Find out the type of feedback the proposed shipping company has on the internet. Negative reviews are inevitable but be sure that the shipper’s positive reviews significantly surpass the negative ones.
Insurance cover. Your shipping firm is supposed to be covered against fire accidents, road crashes and all other causes of damage to your motorbike. Nevertheless, to make sure your bike is safe, you need to request the shipper to show you the insurance policy before signing on the dotted line.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- A-1 Auto Transport is a business empire with several years in the trade. We have over 30 years of experience shipping bikes in and out of the USA.
- Our shipping fees are very affordable. Visit us with the budget you have. Our agents will provide you with the best alternative. We do not have hidden charges!
- Our team of specialists is employed after a stringent selection process. This is to make sure we pick the best talent.
- We offer full insurance coverage for the bikes getting moved. Any damage that might occur during transit will be compensated.
Our Alton motorcycle shipping services
- The door to door services. We ship your bike straight to your doorstep, unlike other shippers who switch vehicles midway while shipping cargo.
- Terminal to terminal services. We can use the terminal to terminal delivery methods if you want your motorcycle moved to the port near you.
- Open auto services. Using our non-enclosed automobiles, the motorcycle is secured on a skid and placed on the truck using a lift gate. During transportation, the bikes are securely held in place. However, the only downside of this service is that the bikes are exposed to damage agents like rain and direct sunlight.
- Enclosed bike shipment. If you are shipping bikes to locations farther than 500 miles, we recommend you use enclosed trucks.
Alton Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Fosterburg||Brescia Dr||Aberdeen Avenue|
|Forest Homes||Pearl Street||Cardinal Street|
|State Street||Highland Avenue||Holman Street|
|West 9th Street||Milton Road||Cardinal Street|
Alton includes ZIP codes:
Talk to us!
No one should strain when looking for a shipping partner. A-1 Auto Transport entails the appropriate tools and material for any move. Our team of specialists will offer advice on how to prepare the bike for transport. Our toll-free number is 1-888-230-9116. You can also fill out the online form, and we will give you a free quotation.