You are at the right place if you are looking for quality shipping services in Bradley. At A-1 Auto Transport Inc., we are experts in transporting motorbikes, scooters, sports bikes, and ATVs. We provide tailored services for online purchases, rallies, custom tours, commercials and personal transport.
All our truck operators at A-1 Auto Transport are bike enthusiasts and riders, therefore we understand what you need when transporting your motorbike.
We offer exceptional customer service at a reasonable fee, timely delivery, and your motorcycle is delivered safe and sound. We want you to be 100% contented with our service from pick-up to delivery.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Enclosed trailer transport. Your motorcycle is protected with a special transport system in the closed vehicle, which has been created and tested to guard against damage as well as wear and tear.
- Open-air bike transport. As the name suggests, this shipping method uses open vehicles to ship motorbikes. This leaves your bike exposed to elements along the way. This is a good option if you are not shipping an exotic or unique motorbike.
- Rail transport. Shipping your motorcycle via train comes with reliability. Delivery delays are reduced thanks to zero traffic on the railway.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Motorcycle preparation involves straightforward tasks like:
- Inspecting the engine to ensure it is in a good state.
- Securing or removing the brittle motorcycle accessories depending on the shipper’s requirements.
- Disconnecting all security devices before packing your motorcycle.
- Lowering the level of gas in the fuel tank if it is more than a ¼ of the capacity.
- Washing the motorbike to remove grime and mud.
- Inspecting the tires to ascertain that they are well inflated.
- Draining the fluids in the motorbikes. These include inflammable and corrosive fluids.
- Checking for damages on your bike and recording the findings.
- Capturing clear images of the motorcycle from every angle.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
Hiring a competent shipping company is what you need for a successful move. Here are tips you can employ in your search for a good shipper:
- Forget the sales commercials and look for adequate experience. For a shipper to handle your motorcycle, they should have sufficient knowledge on bike shipping. You do not want to compromise on the safety of your bike.
- The company’s specialization. Not every transport company out there specializes in motorcycle transport. Here at A-1 Auto Transport, we care about your exotic bike just as much as you do.
- The company’s ratings. Delicate possessions like a motorcycle can easily get damaged if not well taken care of. Get a motorcycle shipping company with an excellent rating on Better Business Bureau. Good ratings mean that the shipper offers excellent services.
- Insurance coverage. Find a shipping company that has insurance coverage in their shipping services. You will have an added advantage if you find one with a comprehensive insurance policy. If the bike is damaged while on transit, the policy should cater for
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- Professional truck operators. Our drivers provide comprehensive examination reports to the sender and recipient with every move.
- Low-rate quotes. Our shipping prices are unbeatable. We offer the best auto shipping estimates with high quality service.
- Many years of experience. We have more than 20 years of local and international bike transport experience and with that we are able to offer our clients the most affordable rates.
- Our offices are in town near you and we offer quick service delivery. Our aim is to establish branches in all towns around the USA to enhance our service delivery to customers.
- We offer several shipping options to cater for various types of shipping needs.
Our Bradley motorcycle shipping services
- Secured storage. Your bike is stored in our climate-controlled facility if you are unable to collect it in good time after delivery.
- Enclosed truck shipping. Your motorbikes are shipped in covered trucks where they are safe from severe weather.
- Complete customer service. Whether you are attending a rally, buying a bike at an auction or the internet, our customer service will help you plan each step along the way.
- Insurance coverage. A-1 Auto Transport is insured. Unlike other shipping firms, insurance cover is included in our shipping fees.
Talk to us!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.