Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
As much as motorcycles are handy modes of transport, it is more appropriate to hire professional shipping services in some circumstances instead of riding them to the destination.
Shipping companies specialize in proper bike transport and have invested in the tools and equipment needed to render the shipments stress-free.
Moreover, shipping companies hire expert advice-givers who are acquainted with the shipping laws. They will offer you the exact information required to facilitate your move.
A-1 Auto Transport has pitched tents in Matteson to help different riders take part in events. We have helped other customers ship the bikes when selling them off.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
After listening to your shipping requests and analyzing the nature of the shipment, we can use one or a combination of the following hauling methods:
- Road transport. Moving your motorcycle to a new address is made simple with a safe and reliable option like road shipping.
- Rail shipping. Late deliveries will be a thing of the past if you use the train transport mode in your bike shipment.
- Water transport. Even if water shipping is very reliable for overseas bike shipments, it is slower than air method.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Before calling your shipper to pick up your bike, you ought to have prepped it properly. Preparations ensure the bike is safe during transportation.
The shippers will find it easy to move a readied scrambler because of fewer delays at the customs. The activities to be completed are such as:
- Disconnecting the alarm and GPS devices.
- Checking for defects in the engine. Hire a mechanic to do repairs if need be.
- Wash the bike. Do not make enemies with the customs and quarantine department because you shipped a dirty motorcycle.
- Make sure the pressure in the tires is enough.
- Drain the fluids to prevent damaging the bike if they spill while on the move.
- The level of gas should be at a maximum capacity of a ¼ of the fuel tank.
- You ought to charge and pack the battery in a separate box if you will be shipping the bike using the crated method.
- Inspect the motorcycle, write down the damages, and take images of all sides.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
Your choice of a motorcycle shipper is what determines the state in which your bike will be delivered. For a successful delivery, your shipper should have the following attributes:
- The motorcycle shipper should be licensed and bonded by a government agency like Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
- The ratings of your motorbike shipper on Better Business Bureau should stand at A+.
- The transport solution provider you want to use should have acquired premium insurance.
- A motorcycle shipping company of choice should have the ability to offer tailored shipping packages.
- An ideal motorbike shipping company should have several options for motorcycle transport.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- Our shippers offer reliable shipping services, and every bike rider can rely on us to haul their bike within deadlines and deliver in its pre-shipping condition.
- Our truck drivers know all the roads in Matteson. They know which route to use and which ones to avoid, for example, when there are riots, roadworks ahead or snarls up. They will make sure the consignment is delivered in good time.
- Our team of motorcycle handlers are heaven-sent. Not only are they bike lovers but also owners of different models of scramblers. The ownership factor has given them some background experience on how to take care of bikes. Their undying enthusiasm for motorcycles enables them to handle bikes as if they are their own.
- Our seamless and straightforward shipping procedures ensure the customers receive the most exceptional shipping experiences. Some factors that render shipping with us noteworthy include free motorcycle tracking and consultancy.
- We have high-end integrated technology systems. The automation of some activities such as booking and motorcycle shipping estimation save a lot of time and offer convenience.
Our Matteson motorcycle shipping services
Provision of motorbike hauling services in Matteson is geared towards satisfying our customers’ needs, and the services include:
- Free consultancy on transport services. Purpose to meet our advice-givers to receive guidance on the proper shipping process for your needs.
- Comprehensively insured transport services. You have nothing to worry about when an insurance policy covers your shipment.
- Covered truck shipping. Bikes packed and shipped in enclosed trailers cannot be easily damaged unlike with the open vehicle shipping.
- Crated bike transport: Crates are built to measure for the maximum safety of the motorcycles.
- Open-truck shipping: Interstate shipping is more accessible and cheaper with open vehicle transport.
Talk to us!
Kick-start your motorcycle shipment today by booking your shipment with us via 1-800-452-2880.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory