Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
There are various situations in which a motorcycle may have to be transported. These include:
- Transporting a bike from the manufacturer to the dealer and ultimately to the end buyer.
- Moving a bike when relocating.
- Safely shipping a bike when there are adverse weather conditions.
- Taking a bike which has mechanical faults to the mechanic.
Whenever the need to ship a bike arises, the best solution is hiring motorcycle shipping services.
The motorcycle shipping methods we use
To transport your bike, we can use any of the following methods of motorcycle shipping: air transport, water transport, road transport and rail transport. The choice that you will make concerning the transport option will mainly be influenced by your needs such as urgency of delivery and the cost of shipping. Air transport is the fastest means of shipping and also the most expensive one while water transport is less expensive and slower. Road transport is used to make deliveries to various addresses whereas rail transport is the reliable alternative which does not have any delays in delivery. Deliveries can be done from door-to- door or terminal-to-terminal.
How to prepare a bike for shipping
The following are the tasks that you ought to do as you prepare your bike for shipping.
- Disable the alarm system.
- Check the engine.
- Remove your motorcycle accessories.
- Check the level of fluids.
- Ensure that the level of the gas is at a maximum of a quarter of the tank capacity.
- Remove your motorcycle accessories and your personal belongings.
- Ensure that the tires are well-inflated.
- Drain the fluids and disconnect the battery, if you will be shipping the bike in a crate.
- Clean the bike to ensure it has no dirt or debris on its body and also remove the deposits on the tires.
- Inspect the bike and make a report on its condition.
- Make notes on the specific aspects of your bike that the shipping company ought to know.
- Take good photos of your bike.
What makes a good mover?
To get the best shipping services, you ought to hire the services of a good mover. A good mover is one that is experienced, insured, licensed and approved by the Better Business Bureau. Additionally, the moving company ought to be capable of providing good motorcycle care and also availing you with different motorcycle transport options. The shipping rates ought to be within the market range and also within your budget.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Why you should hire us
Here are some reasons why you should hire us.
- We have been in operation for quite a number of years and we can get your bike delivered reliably. Our vast experience has given us good understanding on the best shipping processes and practices.
- We provide you with a variety of motorcycle transport options and you can have your bike shipped using the option which best suits your needs. Additionally, we offer tailored services to have your bike shipped to various destinations or to handle and deliver it reliably.
- We ensure that your bike will be safe and it will be in perfect condition when it gets to the destination. We hold the bike at secure facilities and handle it with care, ensuring that no harm is caused to it. While we can do our best to secure your bike, some accidents may occur and for such cases, we have an insurance cover which will cater for the damage caused.
- Our services are highly customer-centric and you will have your needs met in the best way possible. You can reach out to us with ease by dialing a toll-free number. We give you the chance to select the shipping option which will meet your needs in the best way and also avail you with real-time tracking information.
The available Streator motorcycle shipping services
The Streator motorcycle shipping services which we provide are:
- Open-air shipping, which is an affordable option that is popular among many clients. However, it is less secure since the bike is exposed to various perils while it is being shipped.
- Enclosed shipping, which is a more expensive but secure shipping option.
- Crated shipping, which is a secure shipping option in which the bike is prepared and then put in a crate. We then use reliable equipment so as to handle it with care.
- Insurance coverage, which is a service that is provided as required by law and offers compensation for any damages that might occur during transit.
- Storage services, which are optional and provide you with a convenient timeframe to plan your move according to your schedule.
- Advisory services, which are provided to ensure that you will make well-informed decisions.
Ship with us
In order to make a successful move, ship with us. You can call us on 1-800-452-2880 to get more information about our services.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory