The motorbike moving business is a challenging venture. The industry requires that you meet certain requisites such as top-of-the-range machinery, excellent skillsets, and undying enthusiasm. These are the significant factors and are a must-have for a shipper with excellent service delivery. Also, a wise shipper will hire talented and self-driven individuals. They should make up a superb shipping crew that deals with every challenging shipment. A-1 Auto Transport is a company with all these ideal factors. We are in Lisle and all other villages and cities in America. We have stood the test of time after a whooping twenty-year stay in the industry offering excellent services.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Open carrier shipping: Our open trucks are well-designed to hold the bikes in firm position during shipment. They can also carry a significant number of bikes to wherever you need them shipped.
- Enclosed truck transport: With our enclosed trailers or trucks, the safety of your motorbikes is guaranteed. All external damaging factors like road elements, and harsh weather are prevented.
- Crated bike transport: We build crates according to the dimensions of your motorbike. A perimeter of protection is, however, left to avoid the scratching of your motorbike.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Make sure your bike is washed. Cleaning exposes the damages.
- The fuel tank must be a ¼ full at most during loading.
- Remove the rest of the fluids. These can be corrosive or inflammable; hence, causing damage to the motorcycle.
- Remove any motorcycle accessory that is loose or hanging. These may break or fall off during transit due to the truck’s movement.
- Prepare the travel documents before calling the shipper.
- Invest in gap insurance. Extra protection does more good than harm.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Licensing and certification information. To avoid working with illegally run shipping companies, be sure to inquire about their registration details. Perform a background check with relevant authorities as some shippers can produce fake documents.
- Customer service. You want to use a shipper who can listen and be patient with you. The shipper should have a customer support team that is trained to handle all types of clients.
- Reviews and testimonials. These are great roadmaps for locating a reliable motorcycle shipping firm. Positive comments imply that the shipper is disciplined and takes good care of the bikes while in transit.
- Affordable shipping rates. Be careful when dealing with shippers since many of them can try to increase the rates especially if they notice you are a first-time client. Firstly, research about the range of shipping rates in the current market. With this in mind, you can establish a budget.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- At A-1 Auto Transport, you will find the team of haulers is well organized. They are self-driven and motorcycle fanatics. Most of our shippers are even proud owners of different types of scramblers.
- Every move is secured. With a premium insurance policy, you are assured of top security for your motorbike and we will be accountable for all damages if any. However, you are only required to produce proof that your bike was in a pristine condition before shipping.
- A-1 Auto Transport has worked hard and has become a household brand in the village of Lisle. Since our inception over two decades ago, we have had many successful motorbike shipments in and out of America. Currently, we are in all cities, towns, and villages.
- Our array of shipping methods is what you need. These methods meet various shipping needs of our clients. Whatever precedence you have, be sure to find a matching option.
Our Lisle motorcycle shipping services
- Storage services. When you cannot avail yourself for cargo collection due to unavoidable circumstances, we will keep your motorbike safe.
- Terminal to terminal services. Here, you will have to bring the bike and pick it after shipping at our facilities at the terminals.
- Enclosed truck services. All types of damaging factors are avoided by using enclosed vehicles for shipping.
- Insured moving services. Your bike is in safe hands as we will protect it with insurance coverage and if it is damaged, you will be fully compensated.
- Non-enclosed shipping. The bikes are loaded and strapped on lowboy trucks after preparation.
- The door-to-door transport. You will have your bike collected and taken to your address or that of the recipient.
Talk to us!
We are proud to have scaled the heights of the shipping industry. We look forward to offering excellent services and a continued shipper-client relation. Contact our representatives today at 1-800-452-2880, and they will be glad to receive and work on your requests.