Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Moving a motorcycle is an easy task if you choose an efficient motorcycle shipping company in Burbank. The need to ship bikes to and from Burbank could be brought about by:
- Bad health. If you are ill, it will be wise to hire a shipper to transport your motorcycle. Typically, doctors do not allow their patients to ride when under medications.
- Many bikes are inoperable after getting involved in road accidents. These bikes should get shipped to the mechanics for repairs.
- Restrictive laws. Some states in the USA have banned motorbike riding on the highways because of various issues. Hiring a hauler to help with transportation of the bike helps you to avoid getting arrested.
- Registration and certification. After making purchases of brand-new bikes, the USA law requires shippers to get in touch with the US Department of Transport and obtain licenses before they can race down the highways.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Enclosed shipping. Shipping of motorcycles to far distances requires safe methods. Covered trucks offer the necessary level of protection until the bikes are delivered.
- Crated shipping. If you do not like your motorcycle getting overly handled, it is advisable to ship it in a wooden crate.
- Open carrier shipping. Town-to-town or state-to-state shipping can use this method. However, when used for long distances, road debris can damage the bike because open trucks offer no protection against these.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Before handing over your bike to a shipper, make sure you have completed all the necessary preparation steps. If you are not sure of the methods, we have a detailed guide on how to prepare bikes for shipping below:
- The motorcycles should be washed and dried around four days before the shipping date.
- Travel documents should be prepared and placed where you can easily retrieve when the shipper arrives.
- Take photographs of the bike and ensure these gets to the bike’s recipient.
- Maintenance checks are crucial. These ensure that your motorcycle gets shipped in a good condition.
- Note down all the damages, dents, and dings. This record can be used when making claims in case the motorcycle gets destroyed while in transit.
- Lower the level of the gas in the fuel tank to about ¼ or less.
- Examine pressure in the tires. Tires with enough pressure will be good cushions for the motorcycle against disturbances while in transit.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
Here are the questions you should make efforts to have them answered before you hire a motorcycle shipping company.
- Does the motorcycle haulage company have offices in your city? You want to have somewhere to run to when matters go wrong. Confirm the presence of offices of the shipper in your location before hiring.
- What level of experience does your shipper have? There are novice shippers, intermediate, and highly experienced sippers. Shippers with great experience tend to be better at service delivery. The hauler must have handled bikes and their owners for many years.
- Are the trailer operators familiar with the routes leading to your home? If you want to receive an intact motorcycle, make sure that the assigned drivers know all the roads in your location well.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- Our experience and what we have done during our existence is impressive. We have more than 26 years of transporting motorcycles on behalf of over 500,000 owners. According to our records, none of these owners have made claims of missing or damaged bikes.
- Our reputation has seen us work hand in hand with Harley Davidson. Typically, such a huge corporation cannot work with a mediocre company. So, this shows you that we must have been excelling in the shipping industry before they could hire our services.
- Our government-endorsed license allows us to ship motorcycles around the world. Also, we have legal certificates from every country we offer our services in showing that we can do international shipping business.
Our Burbank motorcycle shipping services
- Insured shipping We cover motorcycles with comprehensive policies.
- Secured storage services. Bikes get locked in tight security chambers in our facilities until the owners pick them up.
- Crated motorcycle shipping.
- Non-enclosed and enclosed motorcycle shipping.
Talk to us!
You will never be disappointed when you use our Burbank motorcycle shipping services. A-1 Auto Transport has been a leading shipper in the USA for close to three decades. Bikes are always safely delivered and in good time. We offer affordable prices that you will never find with another shipper. Speak to an agent on 1-800-452-2880.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory