Safe And Reliable Loves Park Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
In some situations, it is best to hire motorcycle shipping services so as to have a bike delivered safely to the destination and to avoid the wear and tear that may be caused to the bike parts. The situations in which it would be necessary to have a mover handle the shipping of bikes include:
- Transportation of a bike that is being salvaged.
- Delivery of a sold bike to the buyer’s address.
- Moving a bike as part of relocation services when a bike owner is changing their address to Loves Park.
- Shipping a bike safely when there are risks being posed by adverse weather conditions.
Our motorcycle shipping methods
The following are the methods that we use while transporting bikes.
- Water transport: The bike is shipped overseas in a cargo ship. This is an affordable means of shipping but the delivery timeframe is longer.
- Air transport: This is an expensive shipping method but it has the advantage of providing you with the fastest delivery option. We source the best freight charges to have the bike shipped in a cargo plane.
- Road transport: The bike can be hauled on a motorcycle trailer, a flatbed truck or on an open truck. Our drivers are experienced in shipping to various destinations.
- Rail transport: The bike is transported in a cargo train and it is delivered with minimal delays.
Getting a bike ready for shipping
The bike ought to be prepared well before it is picked by or taken to the shipping company. The tasks that you should do aim at ensuring that the bike will be in perfect condition and that it will not be prone to causing accidents. You should ensure that the gas is at a maximum level of a quarter of the tank capacity and check the engine, the tire pressure and the level of the fluids. Disable the alarm system and remove your motorcycle accessories so as to make it easier for the shipping company to handle your bike. Inspect the bike and check if it is in good condition.
What you should consider as you search for a shipping company
There are some factors that you ought to put into consideration as you search for a shipping company. These include:
- The experience that the company has in shipping bikes.
- The availability of an insurance cover.
- The availability of a variety of transportation options.
- The approval of the company by the Better Business Bureau and its accreditation by the relevant authorities.
Why you should hire us
The following are the reasons why you should hire us:
- We are highly experienced and have provided reliable services over the past two decades. Many clients have trusted us to handle their shipping requests and we have met their needs.
- We are able to provide you with a high level of safety and you can rely on us to deliver the bike in perfect condition. We use machinery that enables the safe delivery of the bike. Our team has also been trained on how to provide good motorcycle care. In addition to this, you can make a confident choice by hiring us since we have been inspected and registered by both the United States Department of Transportation (USDOT) and the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
- We provide services at very affordable rates and you can get a quote on the services that you would like to hire after submitting your details. We are forthright in the pricing and you will not be charged any hidden costs. The quotes are also issued free of charge.
Our Loves Park motorcycle shipping services
The following are the Loves Park motorcycle shipping services that we provide:
- Storage services, which is an optional service and provides you with the flexibility to plan the drop-off and pick-up times according to your schedule.
- Crated transport, whereby the bike is put in a crate and it is shipped with care. The pallet base is reinforced so that it may withstand the weight of the bike.
- Open air transport, which is an affordable shipping option and it is a popular choice. However, it provides less security for the bike while it is being shipped since it is exposed to various perils.
- Enclosed transport, which is a more expensive shipping option which offers more protection to the bike.
- Insurance coverage, which is a service that is availed as required by law and we avail a comprehensive cover so as to protect your bike against the various perils that it may be exposed to.
Get in touch
Feel free to get in touch at any time and we will be sure to provide you with all the information and support you need through the entire shipping process. The number to dial is 1-800-452-2880.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.