There are situations in which it is necessary to have a bike moved. While you may try to move the bike using your own means, this may prove to be a hard task. The best option would be hiring motorcycle shipping services. The benefits of hiring a mover include getting experts to handle the shipping of your bike, ensuring that the delivery of the bike will be completed in good time and that the integrity of the bike will be maintained. Professionals are also capable of providing good motorcycle care. By hiring the services of a mover, you will be able to free yourself up so that you may handle other aspects related to your move. Additionally, you will not need to shop for additional services such as storage and insurance coverage since the shipping company will provide you with these.
Our motorcycle shipping methods
The methods that we use in shipping motorcycles include air transport, water transport, road transport and rail transport. Road transport and rail transport are the most common in-land methods of shipping. The advantage that rail transport has over road transport is the reliability in delivery, with no delays being experienced. Road transport is used in making deliveries to various addresses since they are mainly accessible via road. Our drivers do their best to pass through the least congested routes so as to reduce the transit time and keep the fuel consumption at optimum levels.
Pre-shipping preparation: Getting a bike ready
To get your bike ready for shipping, it ought to be prepared well. This can be done by checking the engine, the level of the fluids and the inflation of the tires. Disabling the alarm system and removing your motorcycle accessories and any loosely-hanging items helps the mover to handle the bike with ease. Additional preparation activities include ensuring that the gas is at a maximum of ¼ of the tank capacity.
Choosing a motorcycle mover
To make a good choice of a mover who can deliver your bike, you ought to select the one that is experienced in shipping bikes, licensed and insured. The mover ought to have a variety of shipping options and also provide the services at affordable rates. The company ought to have a good reputation and also be approved by the Better Business Bureau. The safety provided by the mover ought to be of a high level. You can check if they meet the safety standards by confirming if they have been registered under the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) and the United States Department of Transportation (USDOT).
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Why you should choose us
A-1 Auto Transport is the best moving company that you can hire because:
- We are highly experienced and licensed to provide motorcycle transport solutions. Therefore, you can count on us to provide you with services which are of high quality and deliver your bike effectively.
- The services that we provide are available at affordable rates. You can get the estimated shipping costs after providing us with the information on your move, after which we shall issue a quote.
- We are based across the USA and therefore, shipping your bike to various destinations, Libertyville included, is done with relative ease.
- You get the best support when shipping with us since you can contact us at any time on a toll-free number. Additionally, your bike is handled with care by our team that has been trained in providing good motorcycle care. Tracking your delivery is easily done using the real-time tracking information that we provide.
The available Libertyville motorcycle shipping services
We provide the following Libertyville motorcycle shipping services:
- Open-air transport, which is very popular and affordable, but less secure.
- Enclosed transport, which is a safe shipping option that is more costly compared to open-air transport.
- Crated transport, which is a safe shipping option. The bike is put in a crate that has a wooden pallet base that is reinforced to ensure it can withstand the weight of the bike.
- Storage services, which offer you convenience in terms of pick-up and drop-off times, which can be done when it is suitable for you. We have secure holding facilities across the USA and your bike will be in good hands.
- Insurance coverage, which ensures that your bike will be protected against the various perils and that you will be compensated in the event that your bike will be damaged.
- Shipping advice and guidance, which is provided to ensure that you get all the information you need to make good shipping decisions.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any information on our services. Our support team is just a call away and they are ready to handle your requests. The number to dial is 1-800-452-2880.