Safe And Reliable East Moline Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport Inc. has been in the motorbike transport industry for more than 30 years. We have deep knowledge of the ins and outs or motorcycle transport, which newer entrants may not understand. We utilize this ‘know-how’ and experience to ensure that your bike transport is free of problems.
We offer shipping services in East Moline and other cities within Illinois. We have cast our nets farther and offer transport services in various countries. Overseas transport involves the use of water vessels and cargo planes. We perform the tough paperwork and follow-up; therefore, you can remain calm and take the load off your shoulders.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
We have several shipping methods that we could use to make your motorcycle haulage a success and they are such as:
- Air transport method. Shipping bikes via a plane means they will be delivered at high speed. There are no physical barriers when you use the air method to move your motorcycle.
- Water transport method. While it is slower than air shipping, the water option is efficient, especially when transporting many motorbikes. Another benefit of using this method for international shipments instead of air transport is that the shipping rates are usually lower.
- Land transport method. Land hauling involves the use of trucks and trains to move motorcycles to the needed destination. The carriers can be open or enclosed.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Remove the alarm devices.
- Service the motorbike engine.
- Make sure that the fuel level is at a quarter of the gas tank at most.
- Drain all the fluids.
- Inflate the tires to the recommended level.
- Pack the battery separately if you are transporting the bike in a crate.
- Detach all motorcycle accessories.
- Clean your motorcycle.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Transit insurance coverage. Partner with a shipping company that will cover your motorcycle against any sort of damage while begin shipping. Ask the haulers what risks will be covered for by their insurance policy to avoid crying foul if something happens during transit and the peril was not included in the coverage.
- Good customer reviews. When vetting your proposed shipping company, be sure to look up their testimonials page. The webpage should contain credible opinions that share past shippers’ experiences. Always choose the shipper that has the most positive comments. You are likely to receive and enjoy topnotch shipping services.
- Affordable services: Phone many shipping companies and ask for their quotations. Find out what prices are in the current market and make comparisons. Choose the hauling company that offers the best services at affordable shipping rates.
- Another feature to watch out for in this digital era is the presence of a website. Do not attempt shipping with companies that do not have a live website. The website should entail all the information about the seller since inception – history, contacts, services, and testimonials. It will be a bonus if the shipper offers handy tips and other helpful updates on their platform.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- Competitive hauling prices. You will save money when you use A-1 Auto Transport Inc. Our shippers can customize your hauling services to offer competitive pricing and fit your requisites. We are offering several other services at no cost, unlike other shippers who will charge for the perks.
- We put technology to work. Advanced technology has been the game changer in our shipping company. We can optimize the control over our fleet, drive down expenses, boost performance in the firm, and attend to clients faster. Wherever you are, you can speak to us via any practical method – phone calls, emails or Skype. We have extended our communication channels on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Tailored shipping solutions. Several bike transport companies in Illinois do not offer customized solutions to clients. A-1 Auto Transport Inc. is not like most shippers. We understand how special transport services bring positive impact to our company and customers. Therefore, we stand available to modify any service to match your one-off situation.
- Air ride trucks shipping. Our air ride trailers come with the latest suspension technology. Through the inbuilt air suspension kits, our truck operator can fine-tune the trailer’s height to cushion shock and guarantee a flawless ride. There are advanced detectors that monitor the trucks and relay the information to chipsets and interface of the onboard compressor device. If the truck is riding too low or too high, the air ride bags are deflated or inflated automatically.
Our East Moline motorcycle shipping services
- Temporary and secure bike storage.
- Terminal to terminal motorbike delivery.
- The door to door motorcycle delivery.
- Cost-free advisory services.
Talk to us!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.