We will help you move any number of motorcycles any time you need our services. You are only required to get in touch with our agents and explain to them your shipping needs. Some common factors that make customers look for shipping services include:
- Harsh climate. Flash floods, hailstorms, and lightning are leading causes of injuries on bikers. Since riding in such weather is dangerous, bike owners should use transport solution providers until the weather is fine.
- Rugged roads. When ridden on bad roads, exotic motorcycles get damaged; the engines fail, electric devices cease working, and some motorcycle accessories fall off. These bikes should be transported securely in places with rocky roads.
- The risk of tear and wear. This occurs when motorcycles are used beyond their intended capacity. For instance, a budget bike will break down and wear out in some parts when ridden over long distances. It is wise to use a shipping company whenever you are travelingfar.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Crated shipping:Customers with exotic bikes in their garages can hire or build wooden crates for use in bike shipping. Inside the crates, cushions are fitted and a perimeter of protection left around the bike.
- Enclosed motorcycle shipping: Watertight trucks with air ride suspensions are what A-1 Auto Transport use to ship motorcycles to and from Dolton. Nothing can cause damage to your bike when you use this method of shipping.
- Non-enclosed motorcycle transport: If you want a simple and an affordable shipping method, we have the open-air method. We will load the bike on an open trailer and ship it to its destination.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Wash and dry the bike.
- An exhaustive inspection of the bike should follow after cleaning.
- Take note of any dent, ding, or cosmetic damage that you discover.
- Remove any valuable item that might be on the motorcycle.
- Disconnect the alarms and GPS gadgets.
- Use a pressure gauge to measure the level of pressure in the tires and inflate them if more air needs to be added.
- Leave the motorcycle in neutral gear for easier loading and offloading.
- All fluids known to pose a danger to humans and damage bikes if they spill should be drained.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
When searching for a great motorcycle hauling service, select a firm that has:
- Been a dedicated bike hauler for several years.The standard period required for a shipper to be in business before they are termed as experienced should be 15 years. During these years, the shipper must have learned all the ropes in the sector and gained necessary skills for successful motorcycle shipments.
- A proven and dependable reputation.Shippers who deliver bikes in good time are those with a good standing. Good reviews, comments, and rates from prior users are examples of aspects that show the character of haulers.
- Suitable bike shipping insurance: The insurance topic is broad. Caution is advised when hiring shippers. Insurance policies covering local shipments might not cover international ones. Find out what risks will be catered for before entrusting your bike to the hauler.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- We are tried and test. Our love for happy clients is incessant, and that is why we strive to earn customers’ trust. The outstanding testimonials on our website reveal that we offer expert and satisfactory customer service.
- We offer competitive rates. We are sure that you will not find any shipping company out there with affordable prices like ours. We have added free and quality services that make us stand out.
- We offer superior customer service. We work hard to satisfy the shipping needs of all our customers. Satisfaction is guaranteed with our 24/7 service provision and constant updates on the shipping progress.
- Insured motorcycle shipping. Your motorbike is covered for all sorts of perils that might cause damage to it while in transit. Since our inception, no client has returned with claims of a damaged bike, but it is better to be safe than sorry.
Our Dolton motorcycle shipping services
- Land shipping services: We are not among the several “mom and pop” solution providers you find in Dolton. We have vehicles available irrespective of the time and number of bikes you need to be shipped.
- Instant motorcycle shipping quotes.
- Door-to-door shipping.
- Instant online tracking services.
Talk to us!
We have several company representatives in many parts of the world to offer help to more customers. They have ethos and skill sets that surpass potential clients’ expectations. We are only a phone call away! Use our toll-free number 1-800-452-2880 and give us a call now.