When looking to hire a motorcycle shipping company in Bensenville, be sure to use A-1 Auto Transport Inc. This is one company that has worked with a plethora of giant companies like Harley Davidson and BMW.
You can be sure our customers sing praises of our exquisite services every time their bikes reach them undamaged. They never fail to leave supportive comments on our webpage. Check them out!
For more than 26 years we have scaled the heights of the transport industry thanks to our competent drivers and immaculate coordinators.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Crated shipping. Crating your motorbike before its shipment is a safe procedure to prevent damages from occurring on it. The crated method is ideal for transporting exotics and pricey antiques.
- Enclosed shipping. Shipping your motorcycle in a covered trailer upholds maximum security, and no damaging agent can act on the bike.
- Open-air shipping. Open trucks used in transporting your motorcycles have sturdy rails and low ground clearance. You can be sure your bike will reach its destination safely.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Customers are required to prepare their bikes solely or with the help of experts before the shipping date. A prepared bike is more comfortable to transport and below is how you do it.
- Clean the bike to ease the clearance process at the customs and quarantine departments.
- Conduct a thorough inspection of the bike at a well-lit area.
- Note down all the damages correctly and be sure to share the details with the shipper.
- Take several pictures of the bike at different angles. You will use these to prove that you shipped a pristine motorcycle if it is damaged during transportation.
- Drain all the fluids from the motorbike. Some fluids are known to damage the motorcycle if they spill, especially the corrosive ones.
- The battery should be removed from the motorcycle and packed in a distinct container. Label the container appropriately before loading it into the truck.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- When looking for a motorcycle shipping company, you should make sure that the equipment they use to handle motorbikes is at par with international standards. Your shipper must use machinery that is specifically designed to handle motorcycles.
- Concerning payment, the shipper should never request you to pay the shipping charges upfront. Instead, you should pay for the motorbike shipment after the shipping company has picked your bike up, loaded it, and is en route to the address.
- Licenses are offered to motorcycle shipping companies as an assertion that they meet all the requirements of motorbike shipping in the USA. If you are looking to ship your bike abroad, the shipper should also hold permits issued by governments of the countries they ship to.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- When you are on a tight budget and need your bike shipped, A-1 Auto Transport will get you sorted. Our shippers will help find a method that matches your budget. Bike transport should be affordable and a hidden-cost-free affair.
- We deploy our shippers to different stations after rigorous training. These handlers have background experience as many of them have owned or still own bikes. We train them in a bid to acquaint them with the basics of bike shipping and customer handling. They also learn about the different laws with regards to bike shipping.
- Our massive experience and wealth of knowledge in the transport sector is enough evidence that we are competent and ready to handle even the most challenging motorcycle shipment.
- Accidents do not send alerts and that why we will never move your bike an inch without covering it with premium transit insurance. With our indemnity policies, you shouldn’t be afraid of any risk out there. If the bike is damaged, we will follow up with our insurers until you are compensated.
Our Bensenville motorcycle shipping services
- Enclosed truck transport. Long distance shipping is safe with our air-ride trucks.
- Open truck transport. It will be easy for you to inspect your motorbikes when packed on an open carrier.
- Terminal to terminal shipping. Living near a port or terminal is beneficial to you as a bike owner since shipping fees for international shipments will be decreased.
- Door-to-door shipping. There is no cross-docking done when using doorstep delivery.
Talk to us!
We will be the shipper that brings back the joy robbed from you by rogue shipping companies in the village of Bensenville. We have insurance coverage for every shipment, and we will use high-end machinery to handle your bike. Speak to our resourceful agents today on 1-800-452-2880.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.